Watch Disney Junior

OP sleze

7th July 2014, 06:37 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 7

141 posts
I am just posting this for people's reference. Our daughter has been watching Disney Junior on our hand-me-down 1st Gen Ipad for quite a while until a recent update was required...but didn't support our IPad.

The good news was that it is now available for Android and my wife successfully installed it on her S4. When I went to install it on my S4 Active, I got the "this device is not supported." I also struck out installing it into our Asus Transformer TF300.

So I downloaded an .apk backup app off of the Play store, extracted DisneyJunior.apk. Moved it to both my S4A and our TF300 and it installed and plays fine.

I would suspect that the Watch Disney Junior app works on a LOT more phones/tablets than is officially supported.
The Following User Says Thank You to sleze For This Useful Post: [ View ]
19th July 2014, 05:57 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 48

138 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sleze

I am just posting this for people's reference. Our daughter has been watching Disney Junior on our hand-me-down 1st Gen Ipad for quite a while until a recent update was required...but didn't support our IPad.

The good news was that it is now available for Android and my wife successfully installed it on her S4. When I went to install it on my S4 Active, I got the "this device is not supported." I also struck out installing it into our Asus Transformer TF300.

So I downloaded an .apk backup app off of the Play store, extracted DisneyJunior.apk. Moved it to both my S4A and our TF300 and it installed and plays fine.

I would suspect that the Watch Disney Junior app works on a LOT more phones/tablets than is officially supported.

could you upload the apk?
19th July 2014, 04:28 PM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 7

141 posts
Sure...I don't see why not. It is free on the Play Store and requires a cable subscription.

Enjoy.
Attached Files
File Type: apk DisneyJunior.apk - [Click for QR Code] (18.96 MB, 109 views)
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread