Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,739,676 Members 51,365 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Custom Rom for GT-I9295

Tip us?

georgedv
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Custom Rom for GT-I9295

Hi guys iv been manual searching for a rom for my s4 active GT-I9295. Search engine dosent seem to work atm.

I was looking for something like imperium rom (s5 like rom).
is there anyone that has a perfectly working rom for my type of s4 active? please help

Michse222
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by georgedv View Post
Hi guys iv been manual searching for a rom for my s4 active GT-I9295. Search engine dosent seem to work atm.

I was looking for something like imperium rom (s5 like rom).
is there anyone that has a perfectly working rom for my type of s4 active? please help
Did you check the development section? http://forum.xda-developers.com/gala...ve/development There are a few roms listet - didn't check Touchwiz style roms but Carbon rom (CM based) is quite good. No major problems - at times systemui is a bit battery hungry, will be fixed hopefully.
Just try a few yourself and pick the one you like most

georgedv
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michse222 View Post
Did you check the development section? http://forum.xda-developers.com/gala...ve/development There are a few roms listet - didn't check Touchwiz style roms but Carbon rom (CM based) is quite good. No major problems - at times systemui is a bit battery hungry, will be fixed hopefully.
Just try a few yourself and pick the one you like most
i want to use touch wiz as i prefer more then stock android.. i found one but not like the s5 o bootscreen logo nor new scroll down menu.. have to just use this for now

xdafly
Old
Thanks Meter 7
In case if helps, just learned that the Samsung I9295 is same as Samsung I537 for AT&T .... not sure what constitutes the different model names

Devo7v
Old
Thanks Meter 313
Quote:
Originally Posted by xdafly View Post
In case if helps, just learned that the Samsung I9295 is same as Samsung I537 for AT&T .... not sure what constitutes the different model names
The i537 has a locked bootloader while the i9295 does not. If you have an i9295 you can flash any ROM you want, if you have an i537 you cannot flash any ROMs.
Tags
custom rom for s4 active gt-i9295