Android One Expanding to Bangladesh, Nepal, and Sri Lanka

At Google I/O 2013, Google proudly announced that the Android operating system was … more

Android 5.0.2 Fixes 2012 Nexus 7! Sony’s Making a Google Glass Competitor? – XDA TV

Android 5.0.2 Lollipop is available for the … more

Early Lollipop Ports for Micromax A116 and A117

It feels like it was only yesterday when Google announced the mysterious Android L.After … more

Now Gesture Tweaks Replaces Google Now with Custom Action

On most modern Android devices with software navigation keys, swiping up from the … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[Q] Custom Rom for GT-I9295

OP georgedv

6th July 2014, 12:39 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
23 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2008
Hi guys iv been manual searching for a rom for my s4 active GT-I9295. Search engine dosent seem to work atm.

I was looking for something like imperium rom (s5 like rom).
is there anyone that has a perfectly working rom for my type of s4 active? please help
7th July 2014, 10:12 AM   |  #2  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 7
 
27 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by georgedv

Hi guys iv been manual searching for a rom for my s4 active GT-I9295. Search engine dosent seem to work atm.

I was looking for something like imperium rom (s5 like rom).
is there anyone that has a perfectly working rom for my type of s4 active? please help

Did you check the development section? http://forum.xda-developers.com/gala...ve/development There are a few roms listet - didn't check Touchwiz style roms but Carbon rom (CM based) is quite good. No major problems - at times systemui is a bit battery hungry, will be fixed hopefully.
Just try a few yourself and pick the one you like most
7th July 2014, 05:02 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
23 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michse222

Did you check the development section? http://forum.xda-developers.com/gala...ve/development There are a few roms listet - didn't check Touchwiz style roms but Carbon rom (CM based) is quite good. No major problems - at times systemui is a bit battery hungry, will be fixed hopefully.
Just try a few yourself and pick the one you like most

i want to use touch wiz as i prefer more then stock android.. i found one but not like the s5 o bootscreen logo nor new scroll down menu.. have to just use this for now
7th July 2014, 06:02 PM   |  #4  
xdafly's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 7
 
189 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2010
In case if helps, just learned that the Samsung I9295 is same as Samsung I537 for AT&T .... not sure what constitutes the different model names
7th July 2014, 08:44 PM   |  #5  
Senior Member
Washington, D.C.
Thanks Meter: 395
 
1,164 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xdafly

In case if helps, just learned that the Samsung I9295 is same as Samsung I537 for AT&T .... not sure what constitutes the different model names

The i537 has a locked bootloader while the i9295 does not. If you have an i9295 you can flash any ROM you want, if you have an i537 you cannot flash any ROMs.
15th October 2014, 09:37 PM   |  #6  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
23 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2008
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michse222

Did you check the development section? http://forum.xda-developers.com/gala...ve/development There are a few roms listet - didn't check Touchwiz style roms but Carbon rom (CM based) is quite good. No major problems - at times systemui is a bit battery hungry, will be fixed hopefully.
Just try a few yourself and pick the one you like most

Hi thanks but i dont like cm i dont like stock..
16th October 2014, 03:55 AM   |  #7  
JASONRR's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 95
 
247 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2013
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by georgedv

Hi thanks but i dont like cm i dont like stock..

You could try my super WizCyan ROM, that is stock TW based, totally debloated without knox and (makes it like ASOP) with mostly S5 Apps. It also has Active Display & lockscreen Notifications and separate aroma package to let you choose which apps, features you want. Link is in my signature, if you would like to try

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
custom rom for s4 active gt-i9295
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes