Ask a question

No registration required

Phone [Q] Problems with my S4 ACTIVE

OP fnanco

12th December 2014, 12:21 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

4 posts
I have a problem with my Samsung I9295... After a change of the Charge/USB Pin conector, I broke mine, the phone started to fail... I turned on the phone and in 5 min or so of it being turned on the screen turn off, sort of, you are only able to see the battery bar.... The after a while even the keyboard and some apps stop working... I did a Factory Reset via recovery and try to do a Wipe Cache, the Wipe Cache FAILED... The Phone still with the same problem.... So I did flash a new firmware downloaded from Sammobile... Everything good, except for other problems similar to the one I had before... Laggy phone, no way to turn off the phone via the software, and when I turn off the display you can see the samsung logo faded, and no way yo turn it back, I had to turn off the phone and it takes forever to restart, sometimes turning on the phone it get stuck in the lock screen and then it restart alone and get stuck in samsung logo, I have to turn it off and then On and the it works....

I also try to flash a 4.2.2 official firmware and everytime with every firmware I downloaded ODIN gives me a Failed Messages...

Any idea on why its doing this?

Thanks for your help...
Last edited by fnanco; 12th December 2014 at 12:29 AM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread