[ROM][PORT] MiuiAndroid 4.4.11 for jflteatt | Multi Language | Based on TW 4.2.2

Search This thread

YaKillaCJ

Jul 16, 2010
Miami
What I want to kno is since this is TW base. Could there be built a safestrap version? My understanding is that basically all safestrap roms have to keep the original kernel intact.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    mi-logo.png

This is a port of the GT-i9505 weekly Miui ROM from MiuiAndroid. My goal is to update this ROM weekly or as frequently as MiuiAndroid releases new versions.
    Please don't ask for ETAs, I'll do what I can to deliver the updates timely.

Flashing Instructions (This requires a custom recovery and the use of loki-doki)

1. Download the ROM and copy it to your phone
    2. Download loki-doki.zip and copy it to your phone (attached to this post)
    3. Reboot into recovery and peform a Factory Reset (full wipe) (I use Phil's touch recovery) PLEASE DO NOT USE TWRP 2.6.3.1. There is an issue with the loki patch using this recovery.
    4. Flash ROM in Recovery <Do not reboot yet>
    5. Flash loki-doki.zip immediately after flashing the ROM
    6. Reboot phone and run through the setup
    7. Reboot in recovery again and flash GApps for 4.2.2 http://goo.im/gapps/gapps-jb-20130812-signed.zip
    8. ???
    9. Profit

Download the ROM Here
    MD5: 26926349cd0c13db68d9a26559d250ff

Download Incremental UpdateUploading......

Downloads Mirror

ScreenShots
    http://imgur.com/a/oxDcV/embed

Thanks to:
    Xiaomi for developing MIUI
    Author: 3472249 for the original i9505 port (en.miui.com)
    miuiandroid.com for supporting the i9505 and weekly releases
    The creator of the loki-doki patch (Sorry, I don't know who this is)
    BalcanGSM for letting me link to his WSM Tools thread (Go thank him)
    The Burgerz Team for creating the WSM mod & alternative Xposed Framework
    @adizzle for helping out and letting me linmk to your uploads :good:

Additional Downloads

This project, is essentially a modification of Xposed, allowing to work with MIUI firmware.

Complete Adaptation Code Is Written By Burgerz Team.

The project is based on the main idea Xposed - modifies system (and not only) applications without interfering with the application itself.

The idea is:

For example, we want to add to the firmware 3-4 Way reboot (restart the advanced menu). Previously, this would have to decompile android.policy.jar , edit the code, compile back and enjoy. Now, just go to the WSM Tools tab line modules found in the list module Reboot Options , download, install, go to the tab modules and activate it. Restart the phone and enjoy the menu that appears, restart (appears by pressing the power button - Restart).

Likewise with other modules.

The basis of the project - manager WSM tools. It manages the modules, allows the pump modules, install, enable / disable, and delete.

!!!!!!!Application requires ROOT rights!!!!!!!!

Tested only on MIUI v5 firmware!

Screenshots of WSM Tools

NU6dhKC.png
    WaliRbL.png
    Just uploaded 4.4.11 full ROM. Working on the Incremental Update from 4.4.4 and will upload it in a lil bit
    OTA Update 4.5.30

Here you go....If you installed the 4.5.23 ROM I uploaded then follow these steps to update...

Download and install this first and reboot phone. Once done rebooting go back to recovery.

Download and install the OTA Update and reboot....you are now updated to 4.5.30(you may have to reset you language in settings, I had to.)

If you want the crt effect and extended reboot menu download I337 for AT&T or I9505 for anything else. The only difference between these two files is the build prop. Either one will work on either phone. Recommend downloading and installing because I think this also took care of the power button not responding in past builds.

If you want my statusbar mod(pic below) download this.
    Runs good, I even flashed this update over the 9505 rom I have been running. Btw 4.4.11 is out :)

Sent from my GT-I9505 converted SGH-i337 w/XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Porting 4.4.11 today for ya'lls
    I downloaded to check it out and the zip file was corrupted. Try downloading again or the op may need to re-upload it.

Sent from my SGH-I337 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app