|ROM|★GF★|►S5◄|►3◄|Sep.20.14

30th September 2014, 11:30 PM   |  #761  
Flag Houston
Thanks Meter: 227

1,088 posts
More
Phone has been like this as soon as I turned on location services. Was working smotthly before. On a fresh install
30th September 2014, 11:56 PM   |  #762  
Flag Houston
Thanks Meter: 227

1,088 posts
More
Here is the logcat
Attached Files
File Type: rar name.rar - [Click for QR Code] (121.5 KB, 1 views)
Yesterday, 03:33 AM   |  #763  
Flag Phoenix
Thanks Meter: 1

16 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sway8966

It could be have been some mistake in choosing the aroma selection when you did the initial flash.
Flashing the wrong kenel will screw up your wifi internet. Not the boot.
I do not know the firmware of your phone. You mentioned that you flashed MDL then flashed NC1. You mentioned that you used safestrap. Then again you odin the AMDL .
In the Aroma selection, the first page is for choosing the phone. If you did the wrong selection in that page you could get the boot error.
If you did wrong In the safestrap advanced wipe page, you could get the soft-brick due to the file corruption.

Thanks for your info. Now I'm not able to install any rom from safestrap. I always get message saying ZIp failed and when I reboot it just stays on the boot screen. Again I have to ODIN stock rom and root it and install safestrap everytime. But when I got to recovery and install, I get the same error as failed. Not sure what I'm doing wrong. I wipe everything except sd card in the advanced wipe page. I have tried it on NB1 stock rom, it didn't work. Then I took NI1 update and tried but it failed again.
From your message it looks like I messed something in the advanced wipe page and corrupted some file. Please help me if i'm missing any step as I really like this ROM and cannot run stock rom with all the bloatware.
Yesterday, 04:53 AM   |  #764  
Flag Oklahoma
Thanks Meter: 443

1,657 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by RajunCajuns

Thanks for your info. Now I'm not able to install any rom from safestrap. I always get message saying ZIp failed and when I reboot it just stays on the boot screen. Again I have to ODIN stock rom and root it and install safestrap everytime. But when I got to recovery and install, I get the same error as failed. Not sure what I'm doing wrong. I wipe everything except sd card in the advanced wipe page. I have tried it on NB1 stock rom, it didn't work. Then I took NI1 update and tried but it failed again.
From your message it looks like I messed something in the advanced wipe page and corrupted some file. Please help me if i'm missing any step as I really like this ROM and cannot run stock rom with all the bloatware.

If you are wiping and have to answer "yes", you are doing a full wipe and would have to do exactly what you describe to load any other ROM. Make sure in "advance wipe", not "wipe data" (i think that is what it is called) you do all but the external card. Again, that is under advanced wipe. If it asked if you are sure you want to wipe, you are wiping the wrong thing and all the steps you describe will have to be done to load anything else.
The Following User Says Thank You to xpakage For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Yesterday, 06:35 AM   |  #765  
Thanks Meter: 8

165 posts
More
Try wiping cache

Sent from my XT1032 using XDA Free mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to thebestiam For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Today, 12:15 AM   |  #766  
Thanks Meter: 4

39 posts

Does anybody have a solution to this? I know it's been a problem on kit kat, but I've never seen a 11% battery drain in 20 minutes.. Please help! I love this rom, but the battery life is terrible.
Today, 02:52 AM   |  #767  
Thanks Meter: 45

220 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by luke24

Does anybody have a solution to this? I know it's been a problem on kit kat, but I've never seen a 11% battery drain in 20 minutes.. Please help! I love this rom, but the battery life is terrible.

Did you flash the rom very recently? It takes a little time for the system to settle down. You could also try a battery calibration script or let your phone die completely then charge it while its off to 100%.
The huge battery drops could also be caused by some app. Install better battery stats and see whats eating up your battery.
Today, 03:03 AM   |  #768  
Thanks Meter: 4

39 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Florad77

Did you flash the rom very recently? It takes a little time for the system to settle down. You could also try a battery calibration script or let your phone die completely then charge it while its off to 100%.
The huge battery drops could also be caused by some app. Install better battery stats and see whats eating up your battery.

Yes I flashed about 2 days ago.
I tried the battery calibration with no luck.
I will download that app, I have wake lock detector and it shows "calender storage" was the #1 cpu wake up so i went ahead and greenified that but it didn't help any either.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread

Top Threads in AT&T Samsung Galaxy S 4 Android Development by ThreadRank