Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,809,814 Members 44,089 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] *Google Experience 4.4.4* [SS] *Nexus 5 on S4!* **UPDATE v0.3 FINAL**

Tip us?

xdabens
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by bboysamm View Post
Anyone know if NFC can work? I had NFC and android beam on and my friend's s-beam didn't work. It worked with my friends LG G3 though.. Is it something with my phone or the os?
I am running this on a Verizon S4 and I have noticed that NFC is acting strange.

It doesn't pick up NFC tags unless I have an app actively scanning for them, but if I tap my Nexus 7 android beam starts up and behaves normally

mfun89
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Is anyone still working on that xperia rom, because that would be awesome
Verizon Galaxy S4
Safestrap 3.72

Roms

Super Nexus 4.4.4 AOSP Safestap (currently running)
Echoe v29.1 s5 port

BhavyaBirla
Old
Thanks Meter 3

DONATE TO ME
Unhappy HELP!!

I flashed this rom with all the proper instructions coming from the super nexus rom by joe tech and now i have softbricked my phone .Can anyone help me to get this rom back on please iam on nb1 Please help me!!

d-rail
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by BhavyaBirla View Post
I flashed this rom with all the proper instructions coming from the super nexus rom by joe tech and now i have softbricked my phone .Can anyone help me to get this rom back on please iam on nb1 Please help me!!
Can you get into SafeStrap? If not you'll likely have to Odin back to stock and start over.

BhavyaBirla
Old
Thanks Meter 3

DONATE TO ME
Default Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by d-rail View Post
Can you get into SafeStrap? If not you'll likely have to Odin back to stock and start over.
I had to odin back to NB1 and do it all again . BTW u know anyway to theme my phone like android L ? Thanks !

slimshotty
Old
(Last edited by slimshotty; 18th September 2014 at 05:27 AM.)
Thanks Meter 5
Hats off to the Dev for "getting it right". This ROM completes me. This ROM is completely blacked out including the systemui, dialer and email client. This ROM has great battery life and its the fastest ROM I have ever experienced according to the benchmark results (28K).

Two beers coming up and keep up the great work Dev!

Sent from my GT-I9505G using Tapatalk

shade379
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default Wifi Problem

Hi I just flashed the Google Experience rom earlier today and ever since my wifi has not been working. It constantly shows a message saying turning on wifi but never seems to do so. I have even hot reboot multiple times and normal reboot. Nothing seems to work, any suggestions?

---------- Post added at 06:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:14 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by shade379 View Post
Hi I just flashed the Google Experience rom earlier today and ever since my wifi has not been working. It constantly shows a message saying turning on wifi but never seems to do so. I have even hot reboot multiple times and normal reboot. Nothing seems to work, any suggestions?
Going to try to reflash rom

parkerj7uc
Old
Thanks Meter 563

DONATE TO ME
Quote:

---------- Post added at 06:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:14 PM ----------

After you boot you have to do a soft boot.

"The Android people are free to do exactly what they are told."

shade379
Old
(Last edited by shade379; 18th September 2014 at 03:13 AM.)
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:

Just flashed again after wiping everything, wifi now works flawlessly. This time while flashing I used the NB1 modules instead of NC1. Only thing is that sometimes it stops but a quick hot reboot fixes it all up. Hope this helps someone else!