Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,810,941 Members 38,312 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM]ViSiON-XTREME[I9505XXUGNG8]4.4.2[I9505/I337/I337M]LOKI/SS SAME ZIP[14 SEP 17]

Tip us?

PapaMag
Old
Thanks Meter 589
Quote:
Originally Posted by dirt View Post
I've got the issues corrected. i apologize for the delays.

ViSiON-XTREME NG8 is ready to run.

CSC mods, most android green changed to white, light manager for led control, debloated.

Removed apps are in this zip. It is NOT flashable. Apks must be placed in system/app or system/priv-app and permissions fixed to 0644 rw-r--r--. The apps are in their correct folder in the zip.

EDIT: OP updated
This build is running quick and smooth with no issues what so ever as of now. Flashed Alucard v2.1a kernel clocking about 31k benchmark before it settled. Great job

i337 on T-Mobile
Rom: GOLDFiNGER - Kernal Alucard v2.1a

Recovery: TWRP 2.8.0.1
Launcher: Nova Prime

The Following User Says Thank You to PapaMag For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

bertcarv
Old
Thanks Meter 11
I'd like to thank you for this build as well. No issues here and smooth as butter. Anyone on the fence here should give this one a go. You won't regret it. Great Job Dirt!

Bert
The Following User Says Thank You to bertcarv For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

parkerj7uc
Old
Thanks Meter 572

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by dirt View Post
choose top option "internet +mms"

Attachment 2940514
If you go into others.xml and there is a line for APN list if it is true make it false and you will be able to add what you what in APN setup.

"The Android people are free to do exactly what they are told."
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to parkerj7uc For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

dirt
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 931

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by parkerj7uc View Post
If you go into others.xml and there is a line for APN list if it is true make it false and you will be able to add what you what in APN setup.

"The Android people are free to do exactly what they are told."
I'll make that change for future builds.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dirt For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]