Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[GUIDE] New Quick, Easy, Free NB1 SIM Unlock - Master Method

9th March 2015, 06:09 PM |#71  
Thanks Meter: 0

5 posts
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
I LOVE YOU MAN! after searching for hours on how to do this, followed this guide exactly and it worked perfect. You are my hero!!
19th March 2015, 03:36 AM |#72  
Flag Conyers

1 posts
More
First off, I'd like to thank you and the awesome devs that came up with these methods. I'd also like to ask for some help. I've been using xda and gaining experience in these things since the Galaxy S2 days, but I made a rookie mistake and didn't read everything. I missed where you said to make sure I didn't have a SIM card already in the phone. So, what can I do if I did? Reflash the NB1 Odin and start over?

Thank you
21st March 2015, 11:11 AM |#73  
Thanks Meter: 5

70 posts
Do you have to have the locked carriers sim card to get this to work?
21st March 2015, 12:54 PM |#74  
Flag Saint Louis Mo
Thanks Meter: 3

61 posts
More
I tryed it with my att straight talk Sim then put in a t-mobile Sim when I got my hands on one and yes it worked
23rd March 2015, 10:15 PM |#75  

1 posts
Thumbs up Worked for me too
This overall process worked for me too, though I pieced it together from several different threads. I wish I'd seen this first!

AT&T S4 running NI1, now unlocked and working with a Bell Canada SIM.
26th March 2015, 09:44 PM |#76  
Thanks Meter: 8

21 posts
Thumbs up Worked on My AT&T S4 I337
Here's my configuration on my S4:
Rom = Goldfinger v9 -- XXUGNK4, Thanks iB4STiD
Recovery = Safestrap 3.75, Thanks Hashcode, muniz_ri
Rooted = Towelroot, Thanks geohot and muniz_ri for D/L link for Towelroot v3

Steps taken to unlock my AT&T Galaxy S4 I337 on NC1:
!!! POWERED DOWN MY S4 AND REMOVED MY AT&T SIM CARD THEN RESTARTED MY PHONE !!!
Skipped steps 1 -3, I did not downgrade to NB1, already rooted and safestrap installed.
Step 4 = Flashed MF3 Modules
Step 5 = Downloaded and installed RegionLock Away found in Post #1, Thanks GalaxyMasterI337. Clicked on Region Unlock, granted root, then rebooted when asked by RegionLock Away
Step 6 = When boot up completed, I went to dialer and Type *#0011# and waited for ServiceMode to pop up, Once it popped up I waited for 60 seconds and then removed the battery. I did not have a T-mobile sim card to test with so I just popped in my original AT&T sim card (!!! REMEMBER I TOOK IT OUT BEFORE I STARTED THE UNLOCK PROCESS !!!) and powered on the phone. Phone booted up normal with no warnings or issues.
Step 7 = I re-flashed the NC1 Modules, Thanks RockRatt
Step 8 = I went to two T-Mobile stores to test out my phone with their sim card. I never got a warning as to "sim locked, enter sim unlock code or anything," I made a phone call and the other person answered and I also checked the APN settings and it listed T-Mobile as my network

Thanks and credit all goes to GalaxyMasterI337 for helping me to get my S4 Unlocked. I no longer have to wait until 12/2015 to get it unlocked by AT&T.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread