FORUMS

XDA Office Space: Frankenstein’s Perfect IM Client?

The portal’s decentralized XDA office lies in a Hangouts chatroom, where … more

Which IM Client on Android is best?

With so many different messengers to choose from, it can be tough to find the best one for you and … more

Android Factory Reset Security Flaw and More – XDA TV

Nvidia is releasing a 500Gb SHIELD TV Pro! That and much more news is … more

Android M Code Name: Macadamia Nut Cookie

While the official name for the latest iteration of Android has yet to be revealed, the code … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[GUIDE] New Quick, Easy, Free NB1 SIM Unlock - Master Method

12th April 2015, 03:27 PM |#81  
Thanks Meter: 16

More
Nevermind chrome browser antidownload mode. Downloaded from firefox browser instead.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using XDA Free mobile app
Last edited by dtowngs4g; 12th April 2015 at 03:35 PM.

21st April 2015, 06:36 PM |#82  
Flag Montreal
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Using this method, when I get to the *#0011#, I get nothing in the service mode , it's says ServiceMode but it's empty and when I reboot the phone with my own Telus SIM, the phone says that there's no SIM inserted.. any idea ?

I'm on stock NC1, rooted with towelroot, SafeStrap installed and I followed everything in the guide. (I reverted back to stock NC1 and my SIM is now ok but How should I proceed to unlock my S4 ?)
Last edited by Net1x; 21st April 2015 at 06:54 PM.
28th April 2015, 05:58 AM |#83  
Flag Philippines
Thanks Meter: 94

More
I have stock nb1 s4 att i337. Im in the philippines. I am trying to unlock my phone using this guide. I followed all the steps but my phone still shows no sim installed (emergency calls only). Please help.

28th April 2015, 02:27 PM |#84  
Thanks Meter: 44

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by trazfer

I have stock nb1 s4 att i337. Im in the philippines. I am trying to unlock my phone using this guide. I followed all the steps but my phone still shows no sim installed (emergency calls only). Please help.

from the poster right above you - i guess go back to stock nc1 and the sim will start working. Not sure why you and the previous poster had no sim issue.

I recently did this on a ATT s4 using stock NJ4 and it worked: (see my post or link below) - i didn't downgrade to NB1 or NC1. I was able to use the phone overseas. Once you sucessfully sim unlock it's essentially permanent. Then to get to lollipop recently I flashed stock NB1 and upgraded to lollipop (I don't care about root but had to root NJ4 for sim unlock).

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...4#post59904514
28th April 2015, 04:31 PM |#85  
Flag San Carlos, CA
Thanks Meter: 17

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by macasus76

Just an fyi. This method seems to be permanent. I updated to OC3 via the method provided by muniz_ri here http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=3075814
Went thru the usual steps of deleting bloat then popped in my t-mobile Sim and it remains unlocked.

Thanks a lot for letting us know! I gonna do it to my i337 tonight and it's amazing that unlock stays no matter what [flash it with in ODIN]!
29th April 2015, 02:55 AM |#86  
Flag Philippines
Thanks Meter: 94

More
Well i already odin flashed nb1 stock and nb1towelrootable but still no luck with regionlockaway. My phone still shows no sim installed. Any more advices?

2nd May 2015, 12:09 AM |#87  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
SELinux Mode Changer http://forum.xda-developers.com/devd...t/dl/?id=12178
22nd May 2015, 09:59 PM |#88  
so I have tried this on NJ4 NI1 NC1 NB1 and even MK2/NB1 and almost every different way out there... none have been any different from the first.... I can put a t-mobile or net 10 or family mobile in... i don't get a sim error or anything no invalid sim... but if I try to cal I get emergency calls only... now... having said that... the sim cards are no longer to valid running account anymore.... and another note... when i go into the service menu... I used both the keypad and the Phone Info app with UI for service root mode... and when I go into phone lock I dont see the 256 share off... I see 256 share info and under it Rat free something on no option 3 to turn share256 off nothing like that... do did I get it the first time? did I not get it can I not get it? I am so lost... please help
Today, 02:45 PM |#89  
Thanks Meter: 51

More
Does it work on oc3
Today, 03:23 PM |#90  
Flag Saint Louis Mo
Thanks Meter: 20

More
The method it self I'm not sure. Does it stick after updating to OC3? Absolutely 😆
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread