20th April 2015, 09:49 PM |#71  
Flag Kelowna, BC, Canada
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Ripped off?
Quote:
Originally Posted by clip4life

even got ripped off trying to buy unlock code offline IM LOST

Care to share the site that ripped you off? You might save someone some money. FWIW, I used mobilitycanada dot com - $21 and it worked flawlessly. That was a couple years ago now.

21st April 2015, 05:19 PM |#72  
Flag Montreal

More
Can someone post his modem file ? I'm not able to flash the modem using file (MDJ) from this post : http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2324667

It gives me FAIL! (AUTH) , i've tried a bunch of cable and different usb plug.. no luck !
Last edited by Net1x; 21st April 2015 at 05:27 PM.
27th June 2015, 06:26 PM |#73  

More
Samsung S4 SGH-I337M Android 5.0.1 Bell Sim Unlock
Could someone kindly give me some insight about achieving Sim Unlock for my device. It's rooted and runs great but want to use different carrier than what's locked to it. It's a Bell Samsung S4 SGH-I337M Android 5.0.1. None of the dialer codes access the UMTS service menu as it was removed after Android 4.2.2 . Regionlock away same issue, didn't work. I read a thread about using Odin to flash and replace my current modem in order to achieve sim unlock. Anyone have any insight on how I can accomplish this.

Thanks in advance
Xda rules!
28th June 2015, 12:10 AM |#74  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidSnakesFox

Could someone kindly give me some insight about achieving Sim Unlock for my device. It's rooted and runs great but want to use different carrier than what's locked to it. It's a Bell Samsung S4 SGH-I337M Android 5.0.1. None of the dialer codes access the UMTS service menu as it was removed after Android 4.2.2 . Regionlock away same issue, didn't work. I read a thread about using Odin to flash and replace my current modem in order to achieve sim unlock. Anyone have any insight on how I can accomplish this.

Thanks in advance
Xda rules!

Only for Canadian Samsung S4 SGH-I337M
*#0011#
From menu button ,back 3 times
type key input 1
key input Q
key input 0000
wait for 30 seconds
press umts
common
nv rebuild