help me please ! stock i337z modem file for odin!

Search This thread
May 9, 2014
I need the stock md5 modem file for my samsung galaxy s4 i337z. for odin of course.
wifi wont turn on so i need the stock modem file !

DeadlySin9

Sep 2, 2012
Google Pixel 8 Pro
THE LINKS MODEM DOES NOT WORK ! Don't you get that ? The modem is used for wifi and phone calls and stuff dude .. seriously. it says it in the notes, modem does not work. i need a working modem.

Sorry, I didn't realize that's what you meant and when i originally read that i though it meant the modem didn't work on I337. Again, Kies is your only option really since it doesn't seem to be on Sammobile. If Kies can't download any firmware for you then there's not much you can do since that model seems to have no devs for it.

jd1639

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Sep 21, 2012
Minnesota
THE LINKS MODEM DOES NOT WORK ! Don't you get that ? The modem is used for wifi and phone calls and stuff dude .. seriously. it says it in the notes, modem does not work. i need a working modem.

Dude, I don't get what you're asking. Do you have a hardware issue or a software issue. Odin will flash the modem if you can find the right firmware for your device

The link deadlysin9 gave you is your only hope

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Free mobile app

Last edited:

DeadlySin9

Sep 2, 2012
Google Pixel 8 Pro
Dude, I don't get what you're asking. Do you have a hardware issue or a software issue. Odin will flash the modem if you can find the right firmware for your device

He's saying that in the thread I linked it mentions that the modem included doesn't work on ATT I337Z, and that seems to be the only available firmware.

Reactions: lnxpro91 and jd1639

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

He's saying that in the thread I linked it mentions that the modem included doesn't work on ATT I337Z, and that seems to be the only available firmware.