Binary Counter

OP capti2

3rd July 2014, 12:27 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

8 posts
My AT&T s4 has totally lost the GPS. It will find me when I try to lock my position but will not follow and says GPS signal lost within minutes of starting a route. I have tried replacing the SIM card but no luck. My question(s) are; does anyone have any recommendations on how to fix this, It worked like a charm until two days ago and just quit. I have tried some apps but they find 0 satellites. Second question is, I have rooted and installed several roms on this phone and have been reading about the binary counter. I have flashed this phone back to MDL stock with ODIN and the lock (unlocked) is gone. When I put my phone in download the screen reads as follows:
ODIN MODE
Product Name: SGH-1337
Current Binary: Samsung Official
System Status: Official
CSB-OEM_CONFIG_ISB: 8<30
Write Protection: enable
It is under warranty and I need to make sure it won't get rejected by Samsung. Can you tell if it is good? I have read about triangle away but it says I need to unlock the bootloader and I can't figure this out. Sorry for the totally NOOB ?, but if I need to replace the phone I need to know it is good to go. Thanks in advance for ANY help I can get!
3rd July 2014, 12:42 AM   |  #2  
Recognized Contributor
Minnetonka, MN
Thanks Meter: 3,542

10,264 posts
It looks good to rma it. You're official and it shows locked.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Free mobile app
3rd July 2014, 12:53 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

8 posts
GPS
Quote:
Originally Posted by jd1639

It looks good to rma it. You're official and it shows locked.

Thanks. Good to know. Any suggestions on the GPS? I used CASUAL to get recovery and hasn't worked since. Not blaming it, just sayin'
3rd July 2014, 12:55 AM   |  #4  
Recognized Contributor
Minnetonka, MN
Thanks Meter: 3,542

10,264 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by capti2

Thanks. Good to know. Any suggestions on the GPS? I used CASUAL to get recovery and hasn't worked since. Not blaming it, just sayin'

Not sure, sounds like hardware. Especially since you just odinend

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread