[Q] Copnstant Insert Sim Card error!!!

OP James8888

4th September 2014, 04:06 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

4 posts
More
I have the AT and T galaxy s4. Keep on getting insert sim card message. Tried everything... Tape, Factory reset, clear cache, replaced sim card reader and sim card. Nothing works. Sent to samsung warranty repair which was a waste of time and a loss of two weeks. Wanted to charge me $100 for screen replacement for a small crack that had nothing to do with problem. They sent me an email with cost and when I did not respond within 24 hours they mailed it back.. Put sim card into iphone no problem.. I have read that it could have something to do with android upgrade or AT and T service. Problem is the same whether the phone has been on for a day or a few minutes so I do not believe it is a heat issue. I also do not use it for video games or video. Spent hours setting up phone again after many resets. No problems for first few months...Phone is only 7 months old. So can not get an upgrade. Phone also checked by technician.. I may get 30 minutes to a couple of hours. It is a nightmare and I have nothing else left to try... This is a very big problem and samsung should have a recall...

What else can I try???
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread