1) Clear Play Store and Google Play Services Caches.
2) Enable Download Manager (Which I can't seem to find but I'm not entirely sure on that one so I'll post screenies)
The download manager shown in the screen cap below has no enable or disable option with it)
3) Wipe Android Device completely (Which I did and problem still persisted)
4) Re-Flash ROM. (Which I also did and the problem still continues
So, Im on a completely stock firmware and as soon as I finish going through the setup process feeling relieved I see a notification in my notification shade from the calendar app stating that Google Play Services isn't enabled or something and when I click on the notification the phone fumbles for a second and then the calendar app crashes. After a few minutes, while I was searching for answers, I got my email notifications and everything seemed to be fine. UNTIL I installed the Google Play Store once again, only to have it open and my first attempt to download an app made it crash. And now I'm back to square one. I cannot find "Download Manager" at the bottom of my application list. But I do have two applications under "D" in the App Manager, both called "Downloads".
I'm able to install APKs off the browser just by downloading and installing as normal, and my accounts seem to be working fine. Except the error in the google account "sync error" followed by a message at the bottom of the screen saying sync services are currently unavailable. I'm able to use Youtube and other apps easily without a problem. The only problem is my Play Store. And yes I've already re-cleared the cache and even just cleared the data from both play services and play store in application manager. Problem still persists.
1) Device is not provisioned data services error (Which I assume I've fixed because I don't get that error anymore)
2) Google Play Services not supported by your device. (Whenever I opened Youtube, but that doesn't appear anymore)
I'm really out of options this time, I was stumped after I factory restored with ODIN successfully and still was unable to fix my problem. Could this be a Google problem or am I screwed? Really need answers, so THANK YOU VERY MUCH in advance.
OFFICIAL DEVICE STATUS