Android App Review: Google Inbox to Improve Your Life – XDA TV

Recently, Google+ exploded with the announcement of Google Inbox, as … more

Damp the LG G3 Thermal Throttling

As our mobile devices grow thinner and more powerfulwith each passing generation, it’s inevitable … more

Google Play Developer Distribution Agreement Due Tomorrow

Every once in a while, Google updates theGoogle PlayDeveloper Distribution … more

LG to Release Octa-Core “Nuclun” SoC in the LG G3 Screen

LG is set to follow the likes of Samsung and other manufacture its own … more

[Q] NB1 nandroid restore with a nc1 file

OP zavien

Yesterday, 07:07 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Flag seattle, WA
Thanks Meter: 3

56 posts
More
Ok this is what happened, i rooted with safe strap, tried to use safestrap flash wicked rom. Soft bricked my phone. 3 days and loss of hair later i unbricked it....... but i had to revert back to NB1 to do so. Now me not thinking a a few days later i did the goof, i HAD dodne a back up while the phone was on nc1 ( i forgot it was on nc1 ) so i wrote a nc1 profile over my nb1 profile and now the phone is not functioning to optimal capacity. Help would be appreciated!! thanks in advance
Yesterday, 07:31 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 7

44 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zavien

Ok this is what happened, i rooted with safe strap, tried to use safestrap flash wicked rom. Soft bricked my phone. 3 days and loss of hair later i unbricked it....... but i had to revert back to NB1 to do so. Now me not thinking a a few days later i did the goof, i HAD dodne a back up while the phone was on nc1 ( i forgot it was on nc1 ) so i wrote a nc1 profile over my nb1 profile and now the phone is not functioning to optimal capacity. Help would be appreciated!! thanks in advance

I'm no expert on this, but I think either you can ODIN back to NB1 (if possible) and start from scratch or ODIN to NC1 (if possible) and restore your backup. I'm on the MDL firmware with LOKI, so my knowledge of these other firmwares is very limited.
The Following User Says Thank You to StoneyJSG For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Yesterday, 10:14 PM   |  #3  
Get yourself stock nc1 from
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2616221

Flash it via odin and try to restore your backup... Be sure to move the backup off your phone as a odin flash will wipe sd
The Following User Says Thank You to autonomousperson For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread