Android 5.0 Lollipop in 3D–EVO 3D, That Is!

It is that time of the year once again. Flowers bloom (or snow falls, depending on which … more

Gaming Console with Lollipop? Ouya Gets an Android TV Port

Android is a very flexible platform, and it can be used on a large variety of … more

Android App Review: Manage Your Connections Automagically – XDA TV

Material Design is all the buzz in the Android world right now. … more

Official TWRP Recovery Lands on Micromax Canvas Magnus

With the recent release of Android One, Micromax and MediaTek released fully buildable … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] NB1 nandroid restore with a nc1 file

OP zavien

24th October 2014, 08:07 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Flag seattle, WA
Thanks Meter: 3

56 posts
More
Ok this is what happened, i rooted with safe strap, tried to use safestrap flash wicked rom. Soft bricked my phone. 3 days and loss of hair later i unbricked it....... but i had to revert back to NB1 to do so. Now me not thinking a a few days later i did the goof, i HAD dodne a back up while the phone was on nc1 ( i forgot it was on nc1 ) so i wrote a nc1 profile over my nb1 profile and now the phone is not functioning to optimal capacity. Help would be appreciated!! thanks in advance
24th October 2014, 08:31 PM   |  #2  
Quote:
Originally Posted by zavien

Ok this is what happened, i rooted with safe strap, tried to use safestrap flash wicked rom. Soft bricked my phone. 3 days and loss of hair later i unbricked it....... but i had to revert back to NB1 to do so. Now me not thinking a a few days later i did the goof, i HAD dodne a back up while the phone was on nc1 ( i forgot it was on nc1 ) so i wrote a nc1 profile over my nb1 profile and now the phone is not functioning to optimal capacity. Help would be appreciated!! thanks in advance

I'm no expert on this, but I think either you can ODIN back to NB1 (if possible) and start from scratch or ODIN to NC1 (if possible) and restore your backup. I'm on the MDL firmware with LOKI, so my knowledge of these other firmwares is very limited.
The Following User Says Thank You to StoneyJSG For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th October 2014, 11:14 PM   |  #3  
Get yourself stock nc1 from
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2616221

Flash it via odin and try to restore your backup... Be sure to move the backup off your phone as a odin flash will wipe sd
The Following User Says Thank You to autonomousperson For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread