With your device plugged into the pc, go to device manager. There's probably an exclamation mark on one of the usbs. That's the one having the issues. Right click on it and up date the driver. Go to where it say let me pick from a list on the computer. Pick the Samsung adb android interface, or something along those lines.
Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Free mobile app
Thanks a lot for the help, but oddly enough when I was about to try your idea i entered download mode to install a custom os. Of course
I didn't need to not I restarted my phone, and VIOLIA it works. Seriously what a turn of events. It now works perfectly. But, seriously thanks man, if that didn't happen just now I know for sure you would've helped me out and my phone would work. This was really just a shortcut if you think about it. Either way thanks a lot you were a great help.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|