No registration required

I337M (koodo) Phone Setup

OP cro4life

26th August 2014, 09:47 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Hey Everyone,

I was just thinking I would start this thread to help many rom/flash/root/everything noobs, such as myself, with finding a perfect setup for their I337M Koodo SG4's.

So some things to clarify:

1. I did try looking for something similar, but there was nothing for Koodo specifically
2. I know there is no best rom/kernel/whatever else for everyone but this is to help give different suggestions to what options there are out there
3. Please keep all the posts about setup/battery/customization and do not attack others for any questions they may have that may sound stupid. REMEMBER we all started out as noobs
4. Try to include how the battery is, customization, features, etc.

So I will start:

I have tried various roms thus far currently am working with Hyperdrive RLS18. I am running the KK-TW ktoonsez kernel. I have found that overall it is a good rom. Offers customization but I am not really good with it and dont go into that much other than led light change. Battery is good but still drains quicker than my slimbean/kat rom, though that could be because I am not really good with customization and knowing what affects what Overnight (approx. 8-9hours) it drops from 100 to 92% with wifi on. I am not a fan of that as with slim it would really only drop 2-4% without any real customization on my end. Performance is good, though lags here and there but not very noticeable. The only thing that I dont really like is the fact that when I click the home of power bottom when the screen is off it takes 1-2secs to turn on sometimes.

So what are some of your roms and kernels and other set ups? What do you like? What would you recommend?

Currently I am looking for great battery rom that still has the stock camera (just like it so much...slim didnt have it)
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread