FORUMS

Issues in Hyperdrive 18

13 posts
Thanks Meter: 1

By whimsical1987, Junior Member on 25th August 2014, 04:32 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Where do I report the bugs in Hyperdrive. I installed it yesterday on my AT&T with NC1 build safestrap v3.72 and I found a lot of bugs related to calling. Sometimes my mic doesn't work, sometimes my call crashes, but i am still on call. i can't dial voicemail because its taking the call as an international call. sometimes i cannot call back to the person because the number is +xxx-xxx-xxxx. I don't know if anybody even faced the issue. Please suggest me a working ROM. I am frustrated because i my calls are very unstable.

27th August 2014, 08:09 PM |#2  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Is there anyone who is facing issues in this current ROM ?
I am planning to switch back to stock android because this is so buggy with calls. I cannot hear anything from the other person though the call is active. My mic doesn't work. Is there a stable version of a Custom ROM, that i can install ?
28th August 2014, 01:48 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
tweaks
Quote:
Originally Posted by whimsical1987

Is there anyone who is facing issues in this current ROM ?
I am planning to switch back to stock android because this is so buggy with calls. I cannot hear anything from the other person though the call is active. My mic doesn't work. Is there a stable version of a Custom ROM, that i can install ?

the only problem im having a the tweaks are not working everytime i try to open it just immediatly closes
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)