quastion about international ROM's and G 1337

OP Dan0v

5th September 2014, 09:46 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2

20 posts
Dear all
i'm not expert in AT&T stuff because i'm using the international version of the galaxy s4 , but my friend asked me to Flash the international

ROM his his G 1337 , i thought this will not possible and wouldn't try until i ask the experts here

he wants the international because its with out all the stuff that AT&t put into the phone "all software bloatware"

so what is the best scenario :

1. flashing international ROM

2. flashing custom ROM, " AT&t stuff free"

3. rooting the device and uninstall or Freeze the AT&t software "that he dose not even use any"

Thank you all
5th September 2014, 09:52 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 170

402 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan0v

Dear all
i'm not expert in AT&T stuff because i'm using the international version of the galaxy s4 , but my friend asked me to Flash the international

ROM his his G 1337 , i thought this will not possible and wouldn't try until i ask the experts here

he wants the international because its with out all the stuff that AT&t put into the phone "all software bloatware"

so what is the best scenario :

1. flashing international ROM

2. flashing custom ROM, " AT&t stuff free"

3. rooting the device and uninstall or Freeze the AT&t software "that he dose not even use any"

Thank you all

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2616221 -- has a huge list of ROMs (including international) that can be flashed on I337.
The Following User Says Thank You to jmjoyas For This Useful Post: [ View ]
5th September 2014, 05:39 PM   |  #3  
Flag Dayton, Ohio
Thanks Meter: 1,838

7,553 posts
More
depending on his build will dictate exactly how to proceed

if mdl he doesn't need safestrap, but may need to flash his carriers kernel and the loki exploit

if higher than mdl there are different scenarios on how to proceed depending on the build. it is still all there in the link. but determine build first.

and if above mdl get familiar with hashcodes safestrap in dev section
The Following User Says Thank You to rugmankc For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
international, rom
Previous Thread Next Thread