Quick question

17th August 2014, 04:21 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1

131 posts
If the efuse/flash counter is tripped will that disable or render the encryption on the bootloader is less for a custom recovery to be installed on the nc1 and kit kat builds?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
17th August 2014, 04:58 PM   |  #2  
Flag Indianapolis Metro
Thanks Meter: 43

206 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by androidfine16

If the efuse/flash counter is tripped will that disable or render the encryption on the bootloader is less for a custom recovery to be installed on the nc1 and kit kat builds?

No. Even with tripped Knox, you still can't install custom bootloader other than safestrap.

Knox-dependent security app functions won't work with Knox fuse tripped, otherwise, users wouldn't notice a difference, other than the triangle shown at boot (removable with triangle-away app).

Marc
The Following User Says Thank You to Frankenscript For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th August 2014, 06:23 PM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1

131 posts
[QUOTE=Frankenscript;54879936]No. Even with tripped Knox, you still can't install custom bootloader other than safestrap.

Knox-dependent security app functions won't work with Knox fuse tripped, otherwise, users wouldn't notice a difference, other than the triangle shown at boot (removable with)
Damn sucks

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread