Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,810,399 Members 52,299 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

ROMs not working/SAFESTRAP. Slot issue?

Tip us?

New Song
Old
(Last edited by New Song; 17th August 2014 at 05:25 PM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default ROMs not working/SAFESTRAP. Slot issue?

Ok, I'm figuring this out as I go. NB1, rooted. I have tried to load both Graviton and Imperium ROMs, but it is glitchy from the boot screen on and I believe it is still on the stock ROM. Looks like it. No data signal either.

In another thread I was told that I must use the stock slot and not the other slots.

I am completely burnt out on searches until i can search a specific forum or a specific thread. Can someone verify or point me in a direction, pleeease?

jmjoyas
Old
Thanks Meter 160
Quote:
Originally Posted by New Song View Post
Ok, I'm figuring this out as I go. NB1, rooted. I have tried to load both Gravity and Imperium ROMs, but it is glitch from the boot screen on and I believe it is still on the stock ROM. Looks like it.

In another thread I was told that I must use the stock slot and not the other slots.

I am completely burnt out on searches until i can search a specific forum or a specific thread. Can someone verify or point me in a direction, pleeease?
KitKat Roms don't work on ROM slot. You have to use stock slot.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2616221
The Following User Says Thank You to jmjoyas For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

New Song
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmjoyas View Post
KitKat Roms don't work on ROM slot. You have to use stock slot.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2616221
Alrighty! I got that going on and an almost working Imperium rom. I think. No modem, or data yet. Signal picks up. Onto the next hurdle.

rugmankc
Old
Thanks Meter 1,808
did you flash your modules and reset apns--i am not SS exp. so confirm that

i didn't see much support for ss users

although might flash it myself for fun
ATT Samsung Galaxy S4/Rooted/TWRP 2.5.0.2/Wanam Xposed, or Gravity Box/Long Time MultiRom Flasher/Waiting For The Note 4--The Game Changer