I was a power user for my Nexus 5. I have been using Nexuses since the beginning and customized the hell out of my devices(Roms, root, all that jazz).
Now I got this S4 Rogers(i337M). It had Golden eye 37 installed previously and had twrp 2.6.x
Please help me with the following questions. The best answerer gets a PayPal gift from me for helping:
1. This has the MK6 modem with the AWS mod, and I want to back it up. How do I do that?
2. Will flashing new Roms rewrite the modem?
3. Can I just get a TWRP IMG and flash it using those apps on the app store that let you flash recovery IMGs?
4. Are the kernel and recovery same like the i9100?
5. Can I flash i9505 ROMs on this?
I make free websites for XDA members! Click Here