Post Reply

Can't unlock I337. Please help!!

6th July 2014, 12:44 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
4 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2014
Hey. I have been spent 3 nights in trying to unlock my device.

I recieved next device: I337, NB1, 4.4.2

What i do:

1) downgrade NB1 to MK2 and root
2) load modem MDL
3) trying to unlock throught RegionUnlock ( recieved "could not locate csc data")
3 trying to unlock throught ServiseMenu ( nothing. "Please enter unlock code")

I'm desperate. Please help me!!
Last edited by mr.yastrub; 6th July 2014 at 12:51 AM.
6th July 2014, 12:54 AM   |  #2  
spirodave's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Saint Louis missouri
Thanks Meter: 99
 
447 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2014
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.yastrub

Hey. I have been spent 3 nights in trying to unlock my device.

I recieved next device: I337, NB1, 4.4.2

What i do:

1) downgrade NB1 to MK2 and root
2) load modem MDL
3) trying to unlock throught RegionUnlock ( recieved "could not locate csc data")
3 trying to unlock throught ServiseMenu ( nothing. "Please enter unlock code")

I'm desperate. Please help me!!

Use the Hidden Menu .. I unlocked my device first try. Dont use region unlock.
After samsung blocked the hidden service menu unlock for s4 i am bit worried .but today i found out new process to unlock for free in a website

Step 1: Launch the Phone app on your Galaxy S4, and dial in: *#0011#

Step 2: Press the Menu button followed by the Back key. Then, hit the Menu button again and select KEY INPUT. Enter 1 and press the OK button to enter ServiceMode.



Step 3: Press Menu one more time and tap back again. This will pull up the Main Menu for ServiceMode. Tap [1] UMTS.



Step 4: Now select [1]DEBUG SCREEN, followed by [6] PHONE CONTROL.



Step 5: From the next screen, pick [6] NETWORK LOCK.



Step 6: You’ll get three options. Hit the one that says [3] PERSO SHA256 OFF.



Step 7: Now, you need to get back to Main Menu. To do this, hit the Menu button followed by the Back key. In Main Menu, now pick [6]COMMON, and then [6] NV REBUILD.



Step 8: The phone will tell you that a Golden Backup exists. Tap [4] Restore Back-up.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2285431 use this link
The Following User Says Thank You to spirodave For This Useful Post: [ View ]
6th July 2014, 12:55 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
4 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by spirodave

Use the Hidden Menu .. I unlocked my device first try. Dont use region unlock.
After samsung blocked the hidden service menu unlock for s4 i am bit worried .but today i found out new process to unlock for free in a website

Step 1: Launch the Phone app on your Galaxy S4, and dial in: *#0011#

Step 2: Press the Menu button followed by the Back key. Then, hit the Menu button again and select KEY INPUT. Enter 1 and press the OK button to enter ServiceMode.



Step 3: Press Menu one more time and tap back again. This will pull up the Main Menu for ServiceMode. Tap [1] UMTS.



Step 4: Now select [1]DEBUG SCREEN, followed by [6] PHONE CONTROL.



Step 5: From the next screen, pick [6] NETWORK LOCK.



Step 6: You’ll get three options. Hit the one that says [3] PERSO SHA256 OFF.



Step 7: Now, you need to get back to Main Menu. To do this, hit the Menu button followed by the Back key. In Main Menu, now pick [6]COMMON, and then [6] NV REBUILD.



Step 8: The phone will tell you that a Golden Backup exists. Tap [4] Restore Back-up.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2285431 use this link

This method didn't work!! I'm trying do that 5th time and nothing.
6th July 2014, 01:04 AM   |  #4  
spirodave's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Saint Louis missouri
Thanks Meter: 99
 
447 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2014
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.yastrub

Hey. I have been spent 3 nights in trying to unlock my device.

I recieved next device: I337, NB1, 4.4.2

What i do:

1) downgrade NB1 to MK2 and root
2) load modem MDL
3) trying to unlock throught RegionUnlock ( recieved "could not locate csc data")
3 trying to unlock throught ServiseMenu ( nothing. "Please enter unlock code")

I'm desperate. Please help me!!

Use the back key in the menu when it says back not the back key on your phone .. Use the MDL modem ..
Private message me and i can help you out .. And possibly call you .. I know its frustrating .. I got it on the first try .. I used a similiar method on my galaxy s2 and its a permanent unloack. Oh yeah after using the hidden menu method to unlock your device did all the steps work properly and did you restore the golden key backup and the phone rebooted automaticcly .?

---------- Post added at 07:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:57 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.yastrub

This method didn't work!! I'm trying do that 5th time and nothing.

Sorry i missed the second part of your reply that said you tried this ..

---------- Post added at 07:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:02 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.yastrub

This method didn't work!! I'm trying do that 5th time and nothing.

So you wen t through all the steps and restored goldenkey ? Or you couldnt get through all the steps ? Im just trying to clarify it so i can try to help
Last edited by spirodave; 6th July 2014 at 01:01 AM.
6th July 2014, 01:07 AM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
4 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by spirodave

Use the back key in the menu when it says back not the back key on your phone .. Use the MDL modem ..
Private message me and i can help you out .. And possibly call you .. I know its frustrating .. I got it on the first try .. I used a similiar method on my galaxy s2 and its a permanent unloack. Oh yeah after using the hidden menu method to unlock your device did all the steps work properly and did you restore the golden key backup and the phone rebooted automaticcly .?

---------- Post added at 07:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:57 PM ----------



Sorry i missed the second part of your reply that said you tried this ..

---------- Post added at 07:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:02 PM ----------



So you wen t through all the steps and restored goldenkey ? Or you couldnt get through all the steps ? Im just trying to clarify it so i can try to help

Yes. Golden Key is exist. And it again asked an unlock code. So this method didn't work...

please help me...I'm desperate...
Last edited by mr.yastrub; 6th July 2014 at 01:25 AM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes