[Q] USB Connection
I don't know if this has been asked already, and if it has I apologize for that, but judging by the title you can already assume what issue I have. When I connect my Galaxy S4 i337 to my laptop running Windows 8.1 (I'm not sure if it's RT or not), it keeps saying that my USB device is not recognized. I've tried:
- uninstalling the Samsung drivers then reinstalling them
- uninstalling Kies and drivers, then reinstalling Kies to see if it would recognize and automatically download the drivers
- completely turning off my laptop, removing the battery for 3 minutes
- different USB ports (all 3)
- connect it to the computer with USB debugging on and off
Can anyone help?