/!\ I9192 with Samsung 4.4.2 Roms Only /!\
/!\ Flash it at your own Risk /!\
* Your warranty is now void.. LOL I guess you knew it already.
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, you getting dumped or you getting fired because your phone*
* bootloops and alarm does not go off. Please do some research if you have any *
* concerns about features included in my kernel before using it! YOU and only*
* YOU are choosing to make these modifications.
If your I9192 has bootloader V2.0 with Knox active, so you can't downgrade to 1.0 with Knox inactive. Then this new version of free bootloader V2.0 may overwrite the Knox active. After installed, if you use custom kernel in I9192, the message "'set warranty bit:kernel" should no longer appear.
It's dump from stock 4.4.2 Nepal ROM, use Odin to install it, please.