First i will clearly tell you. This post is not about new ROM or some other amazing things regarding our phone. Just i'm using the GT I9192 for nearly three months and installed some apps. I somewhat feel the better performance. That's why i'm just sharing that. Bcuz i tried so many custom ROMs especially transforming our S4 mini into S5..... But thats not needed i think..... (No offence). We can made some small modifications in the Stock ROM itself and we can enjoy the full performance of the s4 mini GT I9192. I'm still a noob, maybe it'll helps the noobs like me
THIS IS NOT MY WORK OR DISCOVERY... I'M JUST SHARING THE WORKS OF SO MANY WONDERFUL DEVELOPERS IN THIS FORUM AND OTHERS... THANKS TO THEM
First thing, I'm on Kitkat version 4.4.2. First i'll show the steps what i did to my phone.... Attached the screenshots too.....
1. First thing after getting the mobile is, YOU HAVE TO ROOT THE PHONE.... For this you can search the XDA forum or simply you can go the following link.
2. Next install/flash a CWM or Philz Recovery through ODIN. You can also get that from the above website.
3. Install GREENIFY. Most important app for to reduce the lot of Battery Drainage.
4. Then install NO FRILLS CPU CONTROL. Set the max and min frequency level. Reboot. After setting that you can see the difference in the battery consumption.
5. For to have s5 setting. Install an xposed module called S5 system UI theme and activate it through Xposed installer. You can see and enjoy the S5 settings look. (Also in that we can activate the 3 dot menu )
6. Also download the zip package from the following website and flash it through CWM. You can enjoy the Dark music player in s5.
(separate ported packages available in the same website for S5 radio too....)
7. Also you can enjoy the multiwindow sidebar in our s4 mini duos. I already posted one thread regarding that... You can check that...
8. For s5 notification panel, check the following link....
you can also install DS battery saver module and Du battery saver too for more better performance.
I'm just posting some of my screenshots below and might help for some users. You can feel free to ask/comment/help me to increase the performance of S4 mini duos without completely modifying the stock ROM. Also we are awaiting Kitkat 4.4.4 update and if possible we can get Lollipop 5.0 too. Attached some of my screenshots....
ONCE AGAIN THANKS TO ALL THE DEVELOPERS FOR GUIDING ME THROUGH THIS FORUM AND PROVIDED ALL THE ABOVE TO THE ANDROID USERS.
HIT THANKS IF THIS HELPED YOU