Silesh.Nair (Reconized contributor )

Search This thread

lsdty

Oct 12, 2012
Cantabria
Realme GT Neo 2
I think @ISDty has build one for himself, but not sure if it can be released.

Thank you for the information Silesh.

Dear @lsdty, could you please release pac rom lollipop for us, as soon as possible? Kind regards

It's already done. Not the latest version though..

http://www.mediafire.com/folder/moc6f4vtyu7e6

I will build lollipop for pac ROM, LTE, 3G and dual SIM devices, but is not yet possible release, we may soon see it, be patient

Reactions: Aronuser

jnvdh06

Oct 12, 2014
Hi @Silesh.Nair

I would just like to thank you for your awesome work. I loved all your previous ROMs and they work great.

I just wanted to ask are all the roms listed in the download links for s4 mini? Because I don't see the usual serrano3gxx file names?

Thanks and keep up the good work.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    @Loulou-13, if you are interested in testing a liquid smooth build based on lp, let me know. I'll upload it tonight or tomorrow. You know where to find it. Its a little buggy on my device, but most of the important things work except camera.

Thanks to Arne, I have already made a couple of cm12 builds for my device and they are running OK with a few niggles.

b1f8d57b7756deb5458097e2f15e1d8b.jpg
    SLim LP

Done for my device. Compiling for serranoltexx. If anyone needs serrano3gxx, let me know.
    There is a famous post made by xda moderator Zelendel about what xda really is. I am not able to find it. I will link it here if I find it. That post pretty much sums up what I have to say.

I'm totally agree with you @Silesh.Nair, but you must ignore most of them. Be smarter than them and not read or respond to these posts. :highfive:

Here we go zelendel post, a very great truth about:

Ok looks like it has come to me making one final statement. As some of you know me, some of you may not. So I will be plain and simple about this. The high school drama stops now. I dont care who started it, I am finishing it. If so much as minor trolling post or image comes up then I will ban the user without a second thought. This has gone on long enough.

And before anyone says anything about a biased mod. I dont even own this device nor have I ever used any of the roms. Nor do I really care if any teams think they need to pull their work off XDA then do it. Now the Trolling and the childish antics will stop or you will be removed.

Now I will leave a copy of one of my posts and and pay attention to the bold text.

Bottom line is people just cant talk to anyone any damn way they feel. This is not a site to make people popular. Hell I dont give a **** how many people use the kernel, rom, mod, or hack. Act like a fool and you deserve to be banned for good. The rules are here for a reason. Either follow them or leave, your chose.

Now I have had to hold my tounge on this for a while but no longer.
    XDA is a developers site
    XDA is a free forum you are ALLOWED to use. We could make it invite only
    XDA is and always will be about the developers. And before you say without the users there would be no XDA, Bull****, who do you think used the stuff before normal people even knew what a smartphone was......wait for it.........other developers. People that could give good feedback with relavent info. Like Logcats and crash messages. Not just "dahhh this is broken, please fix". And even Maybe help fix what is broken.

XDA is not a place to come and make your phone cool.
    XDA is not the cool place for idiots to hang out.
    XDA is not your friends house
    XDA is not a democracy
    XDA is not a place to make Money.

XDA IS a place to come to learn and share your knowledge. If you are not here for those reasons then you are here for the wrong ones.

I have watched XDA become a place where every dumbass in the world has a smartphone and comes here thinking they have the right to anything. Well guess what? You dont have the right to ****. We share it because we want to and we dont if we dont feel like it. Are the Developers or the Mods required to make you happy? Nope not in the least. Wanna leave. Go ahead. I beg you, please do. The less people that are asking dumb question cause they dont know what they are doing (this is understood when your new, but at least look) or are too lazy to look for it the
    better.

If you have not been part of the drama then this doesnt apply to you. So dont bother getting your panties in a bunch. If you followed the rules and reported the posts and didnt reply to it then again this is not for you. If you were trolling, posting pics, or other wise trying to get a reaction from someone then you did it but it wasnt the person you wanted to get the reaction from.

Dont like what I have to say? I am sorry you must have mistaken me for someone that gives a damn.
    Ps. How's resurection remix looking.

uploading...
    I'll be compiling SlimLP tomorrow. I update when its done. Liquid smooth update will come next week.