Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

Back from 4.4.2(PRO) to 4.2.2(XEO)

OP Poluxor

19th August 2014, 09:34 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
4 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2014
Hello

I've done something terrible....

I installed on my MINI android 4.4.2 from here: sammobile.com/firmwares/3/?download=[spacebar]30856 and only THIS.

Now i want to realy, realy back to 4.2.2 XEO version.

Or official from samsung 4.2.2 then to 4.2.2 XEO...

Plz help xda!

ps. ofc seraching engine was on for several hours before I started this topic but nothink found...
Last edited by Poluxor; 19th August 2014 at 04:57 PM.
19th August 2014, 05:31 PM   |  #2  
sasank360's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Hyderabad
Thanks Meter: 75
 
218 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poluxor

Hello

I've done something terrible....

I installed on my MINI android 4.4.2 from here: sammobile.com/firmwares/3/?download=[spacebar]30856 and only THIS.

Now i want to realy, realy back to 4.2.2 XEO version.

Or official from samsung 4.2.2 then to 4.2.2 XEO...

Plz help xda!

ps. ofc seraching engine was on for several hours before I started this topic but nothink found...

You CANNOT downgrade to jelly bean. Only one JB firmware can be flashed. That is brazil ububne2. It has latest knox bootloader.
Any older jelly bean firmwares cannot be flashed. So as of now it is IMPOSSIBLE to downgrade from any kitkat to jb xeo.
20th August 2014, 11:30 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
4 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by sasank360

You CANNOT downgrade to jelly bean. Only one JB firmware can be flashed. That is brazil ububne2. It has latest knox bootloader.
Any older jelly bean firmwares cannot be flashed. So as of now it is IMPOSSIBLE to downgrade from any kitkat to jb xeo.

OMFG... my phone is now just pice of plastic... worth 320$ pice of sh...

Anyone know when 4.4.2 from samsung will be relased to polish brands?
20th August 2014, 12:05 PM   |  #4  
sasank360's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Hyderabad
Thanks Meter: 75
 
218 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poluxor

OMFG... my phone is now just pice of plastic... worth 320$ pice of sh...

Anyone know when 4.4.2 from samsung will be relased to polish brands?

You can install any other kitkat firmware if there is none available for your country. They work more often than not. You can try spain or germany unbranded kitkat roms. Good luck.
20th August 2014, 12:10 PM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
4 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by sasank360

You can install any other kitkat firmware if there is none available for your country. They work more often than not. You can try spain or germany unbranded kitkat roms. Good luck.

Could you give me a link how to install that?

ps. brand i mean specific country (not Orange, T-Mobile or simalar)
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes