Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

4.4.4 ROM and SD card

22nd August 2014, 03:23 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
29 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2007
Is there any 4.4.4 ROM for S4 Mini that can manage SD card by default ?
I mean thge possibility to move app in the SD card

Tks
30th January 2015, 10:12 AM   |  #2  
Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
57 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2009
I'm having problem moving apps to ext SD card as well. I tried different app to SD, like 5 different ones and they all state I can't move apps to ext SD.
This is a serious issue. Please help!

I'm using CM11 M12.

---------- Post added at 11:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:15 AM ----------

Quote:

U need to install this app from play store. ::: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...e.fmount&hl=en
When u start the app for the 1st time and grant root access it prompts to fix a storage related issue. Choose yes. Then u can move parts of apps onto sd card.
But if u want to move large games... then u need to install xposed framework and ObbOnSD module. Here is a video on XDA-TV that will help you...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYfiinwIFaY
Good luck..

I just installed this one. Hopefully this will let me move all apps to ext SD card.
Thanks sasank360!
31st January 2015, 10:51 AM   |  #3  
Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
57 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyk09

I'm having problem moving apps to ext SD card as well. I tried different app to SD, like 5 different ones and they all state I can't move apps to ext SD.
This is a serious issue. Please help!

I'm using CM11 M12.

---------- Post added at 11:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:15 AM ----------



I just installed this one. Hopefully this will let me move all apps to ext SD card.
Thanks sasank360!

Hi, The link is dead. And the 2nd suggestion is for games only?

How do you all make use of external SD card?
I want to be able to move apps in internal storage to external SD.
9th February 2015, 07:44 PM   |  #4  
Senior Member
Flag Paris
Thanks Meter: 63
 
291 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyk09

Hi, The link is dead. And the 2nd suggestion is for games only?

How do you all make use of external SD card?
I want to be able to move apps in internal storage to external SD.

I'm using Samsung Evo 32GB class 10...
used App2sd and everything seems good so far
The Following User Says Thank You to zorglub! For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th February 2015, 08:36 PM   |  #5  
Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
57 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by zorglub!

I'm using Samsung Evo 32GB class 10...
used App2sd and everything seems good so far

I found a way with Link2SD. I didn't even know I had to create 2nd partition on my SD.. now it's all good
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes