Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,809,687 Members 41,057 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Cannot download Apps

Tip us?

Saafa
Old
(Last edited by Saafa; 29th August 2014 at 07:29 AM.)
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 11
Angry [Q] Cannot download Apps

Hi friends
at this first, i need to say that my English is not good, cause its not my first or even second language XD
So ... sorry for my bad English.

I bought this phone yesterday (i9190)(4.2.2)
everything is ok, but i have a problem.
i cant download any apps on blackmarth, apptoide or our Official market "Baazar" and I have this limit to Galaxy apps and google play market. For reasons, our country cannot access Google play market, so i only have "Galaxy Apps" market for download apps. and i think you know that Galaxy apps does not contain all apps we need.

Ohh... i forget that to say i rooted phone and freezed (!!?) knox apps and its staffs.
and one other thing... that i can install apps manually from phone's file manager or ES or etc... (I 've been a nexus user, and know that should check "Unknown source" in security settings.)

it says "Failed to download [app]" on notification bar before start download
or throw error: " Parse error There was a problem while parsing the package. " after finishing download.

i think its a security option that Samsung put on his Roms.
now i want to know , is there any way to disable this ..... security option .. and download/install apps freely? (At least from our official market!)
i dont want to flash CM based roms or MIUI.

again, sorry for my bad English.

any idea?

Raubsau
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saafa View Post
Hi friends
at this first, i need to say that my English is not good, cause its not my first or even second language XD
So ... sorry for my bad English.

I bought this phone yesterday (i9190)(4.2.2)
everything is ok, but i have a problem.
i cant download any apps on blackmarth, apptoide or our Official market "Baazar" and I have this limit to Galaxy apps and google play market. For reasons, our country cannot access Google play market, so i only have "Galaxy Apps" market for download apps. and i think you know that Galaxy apps does not contain all apps we need.

Ohh... i forget that to say i rooted phone and freezed (!!?) knox apps and its staffs.
and one other thing... that i can install apps manually from phone's file manager or ES or etc... (I 've been a nexus user, and know that should check "Unknown source" in security settings.)

it says "Failed to download [app]" on notification bar before start download
or throw error: " Parse error There was a problem while parsing the package. " after finishing download.

i think its a security option that Samsung put on his Roms.
now i want to know , is there any way to disable this ..... security option .. and download/install apps freely? (At least from our official market!)
i dont want to flash CM based roms or MIUI.

again, sorry for my bad English.

any idea?
Did you try APK Downloader? https://chrome.google.com/webstore/d...liamffejfnmfii
Or maybe this thread helps you? http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2392504
The Following User Says Thank You to Raubsau For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Saafa
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raubsau View Post
thanks a lot, but my problem is not that
i want to be able download apps with my phone, not with pc or with other ways.

Raubsau
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saafa View Post
thanks a lot, but my problem is not that
i want to be able download apps with my phone, not with pc or with other ways.
Mmmh... have you tried a VPN that routes everything through its servers? Could you give more information on where you are?

Saafa
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raubsau View Post
Mmmh... have you tried a VPN that routes everything through its servers? Could you give more information on where you are?
yes I have tried it before.

Im in Tehran (Iran). So..... unfortunately i cant do very things ...
Forget political staffs ..

can you give me a favor?
if you have S4 or S4 mini , can you install aptoide and download a free (trusted) App.
see this problem exist for you or not?

over time ... i have being to think that my stock Rom have this issue.
can i flash a new Rom that doesn't have knox?

Saafa
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 11
any other advises...?