[SOLVED] HELP: i9192 bootloop
I need some help from you guys.
I was flashing my phone through Odin and ticked NAND ERASE ALL option.
Now, no matter what I do, I'm stuck at bootloop.
I can enter at download mode, also recovery mode. My phone is recognized by Odin.
So, what I've tried to solve it:
1. Flashed Original Samsung (4.4.2 India I9192DDUCNG2) through ODIN (I can flash with success, but still stuck at bootloop)
2. Flashed Original Samsung (4.4.2 Russia i9192XXUCNG2) through ODIN (bootloop)
3. Flashed Philz Touch Recovery, wipe everything and then Flashed a Custom ROM (still bootloop)
5. Repeated 1. with PIT file (still bootloop)
I don't know what to do...
Can anyone help me?
Finally I solved it...
After trying several methods, I was almost giving up but suddenly I got it working again...
What I did:
1. Downloaded i9192 PIT file from http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...27&postcount=4
(maybe not needed
2. Flashed Original Samsung i9192XXUCNG2 (4.4.2 russia) through ODIN 3.10 with PIT file (re-partition checked)
3. After flash process, I got bootloop again
3.1. (just in case) I removed the battery for 5 minutes, but I think it was not necessary
4. I went to stock recovery [get some errors regarding /data mount with invalid argument]
5. Selected 'wipe cache partition'
6. Selected 'wipe data/factory reset'
7. Reboot and voilą!
Thanks to ismael0301 for the initial help!