kitkat firmware

Search This thread

mahrukhsa

Jun 25, 2014
i have bought my s4 mini just today.. now i want to upgrade it to kitkat.. but the software is not available in pak.. so how can i do this ? plz tell me.. on sammobile firmwares if i flash 4.4.2 firmware of any other country will it harm my device ????

sorry for bad english

B

Bibicp

i have bought my s4 mini just today.. now i want to upgrade it to kitkat.. but the software is not available in pak.. so how can i do this ? plz tell me.. on sammobile firmwares if i flash 4.4.2 firmware of any other country will it harm my device ????

sorry for bad english
No it will not harm your device but you have to make sure you know what you're doing. I recommend waiting for the update to get released in your country and download it over the air easier.

rrgrrg

Aug 31, 2012
Alexandria
rrgrrgofficial.wordpress.com

sorry for bad English
if you want a decent upgrade wait for your country .. if you want it so bad download the firmware of the countrey near you to get a good signal BUT i have to address the following
-if the firmware isn't for your country it will work 100% but in wcdma you may lost h+ connection (will remain h.. not sayin it will but may do that.. didn't happen to me thankfully but some guys reported this)
-upgrading to official Sammy kitkat will upgrade to Knox 2.0 so YOU WILL LOSE ANY WAYS OF DOWNGRADING AND YOU WONT BE ABLE TO GET ROOT EASILY !!
whats your model ? i9190 or i9192 or i9195 ??

mahrukhsa

Jun 25, 2014
if you want a decent upgrade wait for your country .. if you want it so bad download the firmware of the countrey near you to get a good signal BUT i have to address the following
-if the firmware isn't for your country it will work 100% but in wcdma you may lost h+ connection (will remain h.. not sayin it will but may do that.. didn't happen to me thankfully but some guys reported this)
-upgrading to official Sammy kitkat will upgrade to Knox 2.0 so YOU WILL LOSE ANY WAYS OF DOWNGRADING AND YOU WONT BE ABLE TO GET ROOT EASILY !!
whats your model ? i9190 or i9192 or i9195 ??

model number is i9190

PHCC

Aug 31, 2014
Just look for a good tutorial and carefully follow every step. It's not that hard, and if you make no mistakes, you'll have your phone running Kit Kat normally.

M

Mortitheon

Do this, the latest one. http://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/3/?download=35478
The country thing won't change anything.

You are able to downgrade to 4.2.2 in the i9195 version, but I am not sure about the i9190 version. Be careful. Be sure what you are doing when flashing with Odin.

Good Luck.

Press THANKS if I helped!