Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,813,020 Members 54,071 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

S4 mini duos rebout after kitkat oficiel update

Tip us?

almorabitms
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 7
Default S4 mini duos rebout after kitkat oficiel update

Salam... i have recieved the kitkat update 4.4.2 by OTA and i have installed it.. after a few days my phone rebout by it self many times in a day... any ideas... my device is not rooted... please help me.

Aronuser
Old
Thanks Meter 171
Quote:
Originally Posted by almorabitms View Post
Salam... i have recieved the kitkat update 4.4.2 by OTA and i have installed it.. after a few days my phone rebout by it self many times in a day... any ideas... my device is not rooted... please help me.
if you still have warranty it's best to give it to service otherwishe you'd probably loose your warranty
Please click the thanks button under my post if you considered my post useful! Thank you.

If you like to become a friend of me to discuss the S4 mini I9195, feel free to contact me!

Duck1245
Old
Thanks Meter 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by almorabitms View Post
This is an error that kitkat for this device. I do not know why. My recommendation is to install the modified ROM SilviuMik. Click here to see. read what it says in the post. if you like install it.
Quote:
Device: GT-I9192 Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini Duos
ROM: Stock 4.4.2 by Silviu_v1
Kernel: Custom by Silviu
Recovery: PhilZ