Update Overload: SuperSU Heavily Updated

There are apps and apps out there. Very few can reach the level of popularity required to stay at … more

Lollipop Leak Available for the Sprint Galaxy S5

Since the Android 5.0Lollipop’s official release not too long ago, we’ve seen … more

CPU Spy Gets an Android Lollipop Makeover

At some point in the distant past, you probably heard of CPU Spy for Android by XDARetired … more

Amazon Fire TV Stick vs Chromecast – XDA TV

There is no doubt that Amazon is a huge player in many markets, and they want to be a huge … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[Q] is this even possible to edit apk from google play?

OP Bezalel321

5th August 2014, 06:52 PM   |  #1  
Bezalel321's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
143 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2014
is this even possible to edit apk from google play? becuase everytime i take the apk to my computer than i try to install it wont let me or wont work right and i just change the picture of the wallpaper..
5th August 2014, 06:59 PM   |  #2  
ismael0301's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 24
 
100 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2012
Well there is a few steps to make a modified apk works like singed it! Are you signed the apk?
5th August 2014, 07:03 PM   |  #3  
Bezalel321's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
143 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by ismael0301

Well there is a few steps to make a modified apk works like singed it! Are you signed the apk?

how to do that?
Edit: i want to change the wallpaper picture of the galaxy s5 locker ANDRE-X, becuase the resolution there too big for my phone and i just want to replace the picture but there is a lot of wallpapers there so i dont know what i need to change can you help me?
Last edited by Bezalel321; 5th August 2014 at 07:06 PM.
5th August 2014, 07:13 PM   |  #4  
ismael0301's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 24
 
100 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bezalel321

how to do that?
Edit: i want to change the wallpaper picture of the galaxy s5 locker ANDRE-X, becuase the resolution there too big for my phone and i just want to replace the picture but there is a lot of wallpapers there so i dont know what i need to change can you help me?

Well you need a guide about how to sign an apk so you have find out how to signed some time when we modified an apk it dnt install also its better make a flashable to flash it via recovery!
5th August 2014, 07:25 PM   |  #5  
Bezalel321's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
143 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by ismael0301

Well you need a guide about how to sign an apk so you have find out how to signed some time when we modified an apk it dnt install also its better make a flashable to flash it via recovery!

How do i flash it with recovery can i have guild please im newbie
5th August 2014, 10:03 PM   |  #6  
pedro311's Avatar
Member
Flag Cracow
Thanks Meter: 16
 
57 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bezalel321

How do i flash it with recovery can i have guild please im newbie

So use magic search button
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes