Wi-Fi access points getting deleted

Search This thread
B

Bibicp

I'm using an I9192 DUOS, I've noticed that sometimes after restarting my phone clears all the known Wi-Fi networks and then I have to save them again. This has happened to me twice, once before rooting and once after. I still haven't figured out what might be causing this. I'm using the 4.2.2 firmware as I still didn't get the kitkat update for my country.

rrgrrg

Aug 31, 2012
Alexandria
rrgrrgofficial.wordpress.com
I'm using an I9192 DUOS, I've noticed that sometimes after restarting my phone clears all the known Wi-Fi networks and then I have to save them again. This has happened to me twice, once before rooting and once after. I still haven't figured out what might be causing this. I'm using the 4.2.2 firmware as I still didn't get the kitkat update for my country.
disable google backup ... some say its a glitch so try and if you have root acess open the "build.prop"
and find "ro.securestorage.support=true" and replace "true" with "false" and save

B

Bibicp

disable google backup ... some say its a glitch so try and if you have root acess open the "build.prop"
and find "ro.securestorage.support=true" and replace "true" with "false" and save
By Google backup you mean in sync settings? And what would secure storage in build.prop do? Haven't edited build.prop before so I don't know

B

Bibicp

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-09-02-00-49-13.png
    Screenshot_2014-09-02-00-49-13.png
    197.1 KB · Views: 10