FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Best Camera For S4 Mini

29 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By Polso, Junior Member on 20th August 2015, 09:31 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hi i have on my S4 mini 9195 the CyanogenMod 12.1.
I am looking for the best camera that allows you to take pictures in high resolution and full screen.

Thanks in advance

20th August 2015, 02:26 PM |#2  
Flag North East England
Thanks Meter: 52

More
I assume you mean best camera application, try camera 360 ultimate
20th August 2015, 05:20 PM |#3  
Flag Uppsala
Thanks Meter: 55

More
Im been using Camera ZOOM Fx for years and still find it a great camera app on my S4 mini.
31st August 2015, 04:58 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 23

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bjarne73

Im been using Camera ZOOM Fx for years and still find it a great camera app on my S4 mini.

Using it as well and I am happy with it
2nd September 2015, 09:03 AM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Try: Focus or Cyanogenmod camera app, they're pretty similar but I prefer CMcamera.
The Following User Says Thank You to Symphomed For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Symphomed Ad-Free
14th September 2015, 07:32 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Open camera is the best by far.
7th October 2015, 09:42 PM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 32

More
i really like the stock camera. And bec of it i am coming back to stock rom from cm12.1, i really like cm12.1 Rom. i am sometime go for it but come back to stock rom because of camera. Tried alots of cameras some are mentioned here. Which are good but i kinda of not satisfied with them . i wish sometime in future Stock camera come to cm.
8th October 2015, 11:08 PM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 348

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by syednawaz

i really like the stock camera. And bec of it i am coming back to stock rom from cm12.1, i really like cm12.1 Rom. i am sometime go for it but come back to stock rom because of camera. Tried alots of cameras some are mentioned here. Which are good but i kinda of not satisfied with them . i wish sometime in future Stock camera come to cm.

Will never happen. As source for this has never been released by Samsung. Has been this way for ALL custom ROMs since ever. The camera is the main reason I keep going back to stock. Focus is horrible on pretty much all custom ROMs. But because of major security flaws in stock OS I'll be switching back to CM.
9th October 2015, 07:26 AM |#9  
Flag Kraków
Thanks Meter: 262

Donate to Me
More
Maybe auto focus is terrible but manual is damn good for macros. I used to make macros of smartphone motherboards, mostly after water damage to show clients that they phones wasn't stop working just by themselves. I can tell You on stock pictures from my phone was a lot worse than my coworker iPhone 5 and now they are a lot sharper and brighter than on his iPhone. I never tested outside photos on CM but I think it's only matter to feel manual focus.
The Following User Says Thank You to Chamelleon For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Chamelleon Ad-Free
10th October 2015, 03:03 PM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Snap on CM11
18th October 2015, 07:26 PM |#11  
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 52

More
Also using 12.1 on s4 mini, I've tried all cameras but have settled on Snap Camera HDR. Focuses fast and accurately, and doesn't lag. Also works well in lower light.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)