LG G4 Note Leaks

The post LG G4 Note Leaks appeared first on xda-developers. … more

Compact Volume Panel for CM12

The post Compact Volume Panel for CM12 appeared first on xda-developers. … more

HTC M9 Roundup: Availability and Prices

The post HTC M9 Roundup: Availability and Prices appeared first on xda-developers. … more

OnePlus Late March AMAA Roundup

The post OnePlus Late March AMAA Roundup appeared first on xda-developers. … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Enable bootanimation in kitkat 4.4.2 Stock

22nd August 2014, 11:10 PM   |  #1  
Duck1245's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Colombia
Thanks Meter: 39
 
168 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2014
More
Greetings all, I found this method looking to change bootanimation in galaxy s4 mini. the official post is for note 3. this file does the following: points to a file instead of bootsamsung.qmg bootanimation.zip files.

Click here for instructions.

thanks to @ajster1989.

hope they serve and successes. Sorry for my bad English
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Duck1245 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd August 2014, 09:35 AM   |  #2  
Junior Member
Flag Taranto
Thanks Meter: 2
 
13 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duck1245

Greetings all, I found this method looking to change bootanimation in galaxy s4 mini. the official post is for note 3. this file does the following: points to a file instead of bootsamsung.qmg bootanimation.zip files.

Click here for instructions.

thanks to @ajster1989.

hope they serve and successes. Sorry for my bad English

finally, it works very well
the old cwm bootanimation enabler for jb , it causes only black screen, this method for note3 it works also for we
s4 mini i9195 4.44 with root
28th September 2014, 05:41 PM   |  #3  
v00d007's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 86
 
382 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duck1245

Greetings all, I found this method looking to change bootanimation in galaxy s4 mini. the official post is for note 3. this file does the following: points to a file instead of bootsamsung.qmg bootanimation.zip files.

Do you also know a method to revert the mod so you can go back to stock bootanimation? The enabler/disabler I found are all for 4.22 JB and don't work for 4.42 Kitkat anymore.
29th September 2014, 02:27 PM   |  #4  
Duck1245's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Colombia
Thanks Meter: 39
 
168 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by v00d007

Do you also know a method to revert the mod so you can go back to stock bootanimation? The enabler/disabler I found are all for 4.22 JB and don't work for 4.42 Kitkat anymore.

Here is the stock bootanimation 4.4.2 KK. unzip and replace the bootanimation in System / Bin. you must change the permissions and go.

Greetings.
Attached Files
File Type: rar bootanimation.rar - [Click for QR Code] (11.4 KB, 61 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to Duck1245 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
29th September 2014, 06:17 PM   |  #5  
v00d007's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 86
 
382 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duck1245

Here is the stock bootanimation 4.4.2 KK. unzip and replace the bootanimation in System / Bin. you must change the permissions and go.

Greetings.

Well thanks for that, but in case the rom creator backed up the original files it's even more simple to do the job as I just posted here:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=759
29th September 2014, 06:34 PM   |  #6  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
25 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2012
More
Thanks mate.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
change bootanimation, duck1245, kitkat 4.4.2, s4 mini
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes