Many Fonts Styles for 4 mini

Search This thread

petrevirgil

Feb 24, 2012
Samsung Galaxy S20
For those who want/able to use this Font Package, but not able to access mega.nz...
I had uploaded the file in Google Drive....Use it..;);););)

I hope the Owner of this Thread Mr.Petrevirgil, wont get angry on me for doing a thing like this :)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BysyAuKc9O4XN0hoZEFfMGc0Snc/view?pli=1

You are welcome to share any other links and I appreciate your help. I apologize that I promised that I share other link but I am so busy. Thanks again Mr. Singh54.. :):thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Sent from my GT-I9195 using xda premium

singh54

Jun 23, 2013
Mayiladuthurai
No Problem...

You are welcome to share any other links and I appreciate your help. I apologize that I promised that I share other link but I am so busy. Thanks again Mr. Singh54.. :):thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Sent from my GT-I9195 using xda premium

Its okay dude....I am just doing a very little thing when compared to urs...

As i already asked, my system rom is very low, but i have internal memory 2+ gb.
Is there any way to use this font package other than placing it in the system/app folder??????

or anyway to compress this?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

petrevirgil

Feb 24, 2012
Samsung Galaxy S20
Its okay dude....I am just doing a very little thing when compared to urs...

As i already asked, my system rom is very low, but i have internal memory 2+ gb.
Is there any way to use this font package other than placing it in the system/app folder??????

or anyway to compress this?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you can use individualy every font...fo ex.you can delete what font you want and installed only the one that you like...i can give you a little help...you can write what fonts you like and i will make a smaller apk just with your desired fonts.

Reactions: singh54

singh54

Jun 23, 2013
Mayiladuthurai
you can use individualy every font...fo ex.you can delete what font you want and installed only the one that you like...i can give you a little help...you can write what fonts you like and i will make a smaller apk just with your desired fonts.
I'll check and tell you...[emoji4] [emoji4] [emoji4]

Sent 4m My S4 Mini Duos with S5 "STE" Rom by PLOIKI

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    HELLO friends,I search for a few months differents fonts that works in our phone and finally i found this and i want to share with all of you (special thanks to @nitol and @Logel ) Here is the original thread http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2734330

Here it is 'Samsungsans.apk' that has a lot of fonts.
    Remove the existing one from /system/app and place this one ,SamsungSans.apk with any root file explorer change permission to rw-r--r--
    reboot.

DON'T FORGET TO HIT THANKS BUTTON:good:
    Hi,

Dude... Thanks for this... Just did as what you said.... Now i have a lot of font styles in my s4 mini.... Thank you very much for giving the file....:eek::eek::D:D:D:D

Need one help....

I am using stock based custom rom, and in that i have a lot of touchwiz themes installed....
    how to find the installed themes in the device....i.e whether i have to look in system/app folder or system/priv-app folder or some other....

I hope you will understand what i am asking.... Thanks......Please Reply...........:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Most ot the themes are installed in data\app like an apk file (for ex.Blue.apk,IOS7.apk,Classic.apk).
    If you want to get rid of them you just uninstall them .I hope that i help you..
    Thanks for this great collection of fonts
    Nice collection.Thank you :)

Sent from my GT-I9192 using XDA Free mobile app
    I have counted 340 fonts after unzip the apk ;)