Latest Galaxy s5 launcher & Weather app

Search This thread

Bezalel321

Jul 8, 2014
delete seclauncher3.apk or any touchwizhome.apk .. don't rename the touchwizhome.apk as it may cause glitches .. push to priv-app not app :)

priv app is in the data right? if i delete seclauncher3.apk and not delete the touchwizhome.apk what will happen i dont really understand i need better guild i scare that i will ruin something i want to finish with this thing so i have s5 weather

rrgrrg

Aug 31, 2012
Alexandria
rrgrrgofficial.wordpress.com
priv app is in the data right? if i delete seclauncher3.apk and not delete the touchwizhome.apk what will happen i dont really understand i need better guild i scare that i will ruin something i want to finish with this thing so i have s5 weather
in SYSTEM !! ... you scared then dont flash custom roms in first place !! ... backup your seclauncher3.apk and then remove it and add the touchwizhome.apk and set its permitions "rw- r-- r--" and restart it should work

Bezalel321

Jul 8, 2014
in SYSTEM !! ... you scared then dont flash custom roms in first place !! ... backup your seclauncher3.apk and then remove it and add the touchwizhome.apk and set its permitions "rw- r-- r--" and restart it should work

I Did it and i dont like the launcher, do i need now to delete the touchwiz launcher i downloaded? and return the seclauncher3.apk to priv app and reboot and thats it? it didnt ruin my phone?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Here are the latest S5 app extracted from S5 rom Package includes

Touchwiz Home
    Weather
    wallpaper picker
    theme
    s5 theme

Install

push all app to system with rw- r-- r-- permission

Link

https://www.mediafire.com/?9r3rlgi4auimcko
    delete seclauncher3.apk or any touchwizhome.apk .. don't rename the touchwizhome.apk as it may cause glitches .. push to priv-app not app :)