Double Tap to Wake on the Nexus 6 Without Root

A few weeks ago, we featured an app which allowed the Nexus 6 to regain the double tap to wake … more

Make Your Own Heat Sink for the LG Optimus 4X HD

Its not a rare occurrence that performing a resource heavy task on your Android device (e.g. … more

Learn How to Create an Old School Dialer

XDA is not only a great source for custom ROMs, kernels, and various modifications for numerous … more

USB Desktop Charger Roundup – XDA TV

Sometimes you learn one way to do something, and that’s the way you do it forever. You never … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Will NAE Bootloader work with NEGALITE R6 4.4.2?

OP Droid X_46

1st September 2014, 01:27 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Flag Long Beach, CA
Thanks Meter: 2

29 posts
More
My SPRINT S4 is rooted, running ANDROID 4.4.2, NAE Bootloader, and has PHILZ TOUCH CWM installed. I want to know if it is safe to install NEGALITE R6? The install instructions say MJA Bootloader Users. Will I have a problem installing this Rom b/c I am on an NAE Bootloader? Please HELP! Thank you for the help.
Droid X_46
The Following User Says Thank You to Droid X_46 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
1st September 2014, 01:41 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 18

73 posts
First of all wrong thread secondly you should be fine if anything you may get little errors but doesn't hurt to try just remember to back up current rom

Sent from my SPH-L720 using XDA Free mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to Sinister254 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
1st September 2014, 02:17 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Flag Long Beach, CA
Thanks Meter: 2

29 posts
More
Will NAE Bootloader work with NEGALITE R6 4.4.2?
Sorry about posting in the wrong forum. Thank you so much for the feedback, it has been irritating me that I could not find the answer to my problem. I appreciate your time and feed back.
Droid X_46
1st September 2014, 06:09 AM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 18

73 posts
Your good just letting you know because mostly no one usely replies lol in wrong thread post and also the bootloader shouldn't cause any problems with any roms as I have mf9 on my phone without Knox counter and have flash many roms the only thing that might give you issues is modem most roms work better with the same base and modem stick to that and you'll be fine

Sent from my SPH-L720 using XDA Free mobile app
2nd September 2014, 01:32 AM   |  #5  
Flag Menasha, Wisconsin
Thanks Meter: 807

920 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Droid X_46

My SPRINT S4 is rooted, running ANDROID 4.4.2, NAE Bootloader, and has PHILZ TOUCH CWM installed. I want to know if it is safe to install NEGALITE R6? The install instructions say MJA Bootloader Users. Will I have a problem installing this Rom b/c I am on an NAE Bootloader? Please HELP! Thank you for the help.
Droid X_46

Yes it will install and work just fine. Please contact a mod to have this thread deleted or moved to q&a. I can confirm that it will work and is a very stable daily driver
The Following User Says Thank You to elwood For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th September 2014, 05:54 PM   |  #6  
Thanks Meter: 5

28 posts
This should be changed to Q&A or the Negalite thread, BUT thanks cause this was something I was looking for and couldnt find anywhere else.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread