Thread Closed

[Q] Best Stable 4.4.2 AOSP Rom

14th September 2014, 07:28 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Hey guys I'm interested in flashing my sprint GS4 and was wondering in your opinion what is the best 4.4.2 AOSP ROM. It is very important that this ROM is stable. Thanks
15th September 2014, 02:19 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 38

161 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by danymanny

Hey guys I'm interested in flashing my sprint GS4 and was wondering in your opinion what is the best 4.4.2 AOSP ROM. It is very important that this ROM is stable. Thanks

If it is unlocked and your using a GSM sim from another carrier than you got more than just stable rom to worry about. You need to do some additional steps to get dialer and calls working on AOSP but if you are just using it on sprint CDMA than you are fine and can just flash Slim Rom which I think is most stable of all of them. Gummy is great. Another thing you gotta keep in mind is that you should flash the supported gapps that the developer mentions in rom thread because if you flash wrong Gapps version that can cause instability. Slim roms has always been stable for me and use it with small gapps which is just 56mb. Slim roms is actually 4.4.4 which is even better than 4.4.2

Read here for dialer app fix on AOSP unlocked roms Sprint S4.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2539794
Last edited by OsmanMusa; 15th September 2014 at 02:22 AM.
15th September 2014, 12:14 PM   |  #3  
RC-RT Committee / Senior Moderator / Spider-Mod
Flag Right behind you!
Thanks Meter: 26,310

28,192 posts
Donate to Me
More
Sorry, "Best" ROM threads are not allowed on this development site. Members are expected to do the research and read through the ROM threads to decide and pick what "may" be best for them. Bugs and fixes members come across will be found in those threads. Asking opinions like this will only get you a list of what everyone is running...no real information...all of that only comes with research. Best advice anyone can give you is to make a backup and flash. Try one out that you think is best for you for a day or two...don't like it? Flash another. But always always always backup before flashing anything.

FNSM
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread