[Q] Cannot see ios emojis on s4

OP noahthedominator

30th August 2014, 10:26 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Wisconsin
Thanks Meter: 131

289 posts
More
So my gf recently got a iphone and I can not see emojis that she sends me. I've searched for solution such as changing fonts and setting permissions, but this doesnt work. Ive tried different keyboards, and input methods. Im on Cyanogenmod 11 and im going to try it on OCTos. If any one has any ideas please let me know.
1st September 2014, 06:32 AM   |  #2  
Flag Southern California
Thanks Meter: 2,670

8,308 posts
More
Tell her not to.send you emojis :P haha jk. Have you tried flashing a NAE based ROM? TW introduced emojis with 4.3 or 4.4
The Following User Says Thank You to daniel4653 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
1st September 2014, 02:30 PM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Wisconsin
Thanks Meter: 131

289 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by daniel4653

Tell her not to.send you emojis :P haha jk. Have you tried flashing a NAE based ROM? TW introduced emojis with 4.3 or 4.4

I have not tried a tw based ROM. I am not a fan of tw at all. Might try it though.

Sent from my GT-P5110 using Tapatalk
13th September 2014, 07:15 PM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 10

40 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by noahthedominator

So my gf recently got a iphone and I can not see emojis that she sends me. I've searched for solution such as changing fonts and setting permissions, but this doesnt work. Ive tried different keyboards, and input methods. Im on Cyanogenmod 11 and im going to try it on OCTos. If any one has any ideas please let me know.

Do you use the Sprint Google Voice service (not just the app, but the service where your Sprint phone number is linked to GV)? If so, that causes problems with the emojis for some reason. When I removed GV from my wife's Sprint service, the emojis worked again. I still use GV with my number and some emojis don't work.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
emojis, ios, question
Previous Thread Next Thread