Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,806,560 Members 54,089 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Lost pictures.

Tip us?

cinnamngrl
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Default Lost pictures.

When I ran out of space in my device I had to change my storage to storage card. Since then I've lost a bunch of pictures I can see them right after I've taken the picture but I can't find them later in the picture gallery

BIGSAMDA1ST
Old
Thanks Meter 212
Quote:
Originally Posted by cinnamngrl View Post
When I ran out of space in my device I had to change my storage to storage card. Since then I've lost a bunch of pictures I can see them right after I've taken the picture but I can't find them later in the picture gallery
If you are rooted you can give this a shot.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....apps.undelete

AquilaChill
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Gallery will have two Camera folders, one for internal & one for external, atleast thats the way it is on 4.2.2 MF9.

Have you used a file manager to see if the pictures are there & gallery just isn't updating? Could your MicroSD card to your computer to see if the files are there. Would be in DCIM\Camera in SDCard(built in storage) & extSdCard (actual MicroSD Card), long paths are /storage/emulated/0/DCIM/Camera & /storage/extSdCard/DCIM/Camera respectively.

cinnamngrl
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
I found this folder. But the missing pics aren't there

cinnamngrl
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
So I switched back to camera for a function. But now I am out of space. When I move the pictures and movies to my sd card the gallery reads them as corrupted. What is wrong?