XDA LG Development Challenge Winners

Almost 3months ago, we set out with LGto findtwo amazing apps that developers could put together … more

Wearable Apps w/ Andreas Göransson – XDA:DevCon 2014

XDA:DevCon 2014 in Manchester, UK featured quite a few interesting topics as … more

Browse Your Files with Ease using MK Explorer

Google has made quite an effort in perfecting the powerful and multi-faceted OS that we know as … more

How to Fix the Nexus Available Storage Bug – XDA TV

Is your Nexus device only showing half of the available storage as it should? Many … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

PLEASE need Camera Help [ROM][MK2] 4.3 Stock(ish)v06

OP mngdiamond

4th July 2014, 07:42 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

4 posts
Camera broken...boots up but has no touch screen response then stops responding.... I re installed rom per instructions and yes I rebooted Phil after wipe.... Please help I found nothing in Q&A

Sent from my SPH-L720 using XDA Free mobile app
Last edited by mngdiamond; 4th July 2014 at 07:58 PM.
4th July 2014, 08:15 PM   |  #2  
Flag Southern California
Thanks Meter: 2,751

8,477 posts
More
I'm confused. So your camera lens broke? Or did the screen break on the phone since you say it doesn't respond to touch?
4th July 2014, 09:37 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member

4 posts
After installing the Stock(ish) rom the camera software fails.... not a physical problem with the screen or lense. When you try to open the android camera app it freezes and becomes unresponsive to touch ie: mode, snap, menu, settings, etc.
After you open the camera it displays the rear camera view but nothing functions and after about 5 seconds it force closes with a message saying the camera app is not responding would you like to wait or close?

4th July 2014, 09:55 PM   |  #4  
Flag Southern California

8,477 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mngdiamond

After installing the Stock(ish) rom the camera software fails.... not a physical problem with the screen or lense. When you try to open the android camera app it freezes and becomes unresponsive to touch ie: mode, snap, menu, settings, etc.
After you open the camera it displays the rear camera view but nothing functions and after about 5 seconds it force closes with a message saying the camera app is not responding would you like to wait or close?

Okay thank you for the clarification. Have you tried to install a third party camera app from the play store to see if that works?
4th July 2014, 09:58 PM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member

4 posts
Yes...HD camera ultra from the app store...works fine...The gallery app works fine too.... stock camera app still wacked
4th July 2014, 10:19 PM   |  #6  
Flag Southern California

8,477 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mngdiamond

Yes...HD camera ultra from the app store...works fine...The gallery app works fine too.... stock camera app still wacked

Okay. Go into settings , apps, and clear cache for the camera app and force stop it. Reboot your phone and see if that works.
4th July 2014, 11:05 PM   |  #7  
OP Junior Member

4 posts
Worked like a charm! Thank you Sir....I did all of that before less the restart... you my friend are awesome!

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread