Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,730,629 Members 41,221 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

is there a way to Disable dialing codes? such as the ##72786#

Tip us?

pontif
Old
Thanks Meter 102
Quote:
Originally Posted by surda View Post
hi is there any way to disable dialing codes such as the ##72786#, long story short i have few Samsung galaxy s4 for Sprint flashed t boostmobile and when dialing that code it reverts the phone back to Sprint and removes the flash it happened to 2 of my customers already

so is there a way to disable that code or if you can tell me where to find it in the system so i can remove it any help is really appreciated
Hmm flashed t boostmobile. Customers. . Think I'm right here buddy. And when dialing the codes it brings up hidden menus. So I'm right again. But before you rant on I'm done with your thread.

surda
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by pontif View Post
Hmm flashed t boostmobile. Customers. . Think I'm right here buddy. And when dialing the codes it brings up hidden menus. So I'm right again. But before you rant on I'm done with your thread.
huh? something definitely wrong with you if you failed to see the error, well anyways not gonna keep arguing with you please just stop posting