Data drops occasionally

OP Still_living714

21st July 2014, 05:27 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag orange county
Thanks Meter: 27

242 posts
More
My data still drops on the new 4.4.2 kitkat update on m919. Like always airplane mode solves the problem. Is there a fix for this?
21st July 2014, 06:07 PM   |  #2  
Flag Houston
Thanks Meter: 840

2,489 posts
More
Flash NB4 modem
23rd July 2014, 09:15 AM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 3

19 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by serio22

Flash NB4 modem

That does not resolve the problem, the problem is the 4.4.2 kitkat and 4.3, Im having that signal issue also, and I have tried other firmwares. I also have a Note 2 and when it runs 4.1.1, this version has no issue. The new firmware with the modem inside it, its what causing it the problem. Your best bet is, as I have posted in a few section is for someone to make a back up copy of the QCN, of the original stock M919V modem file QCN, its very easy to make a backup of the QCN, with that we can reflash it in QSPST and make the AWS work, I need someone here with a videotron s4 model M919V to make a backup copy of the QCN file so we can try it out, if not we need to wait till they release a newer version. My model is the S4 but my model is i337M, but you can flash the M919V firmware because its the same modem inside it, NE1.
24th July 2014, 08:26 PM   |  #4  
OP Senior Member
Flag orange county
Thanks Meter: 27

242 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ayoshidage

That does not resolve the problem, the problem is the 4.4.2 kitkat and 4.3, Im having that signal issue also, and I have tried other firmwares. I also have a Note 2 and when it runs 4.1.1, this version has no issue. The new firmware with the modem inside it, its what causing it the problem. Your best bet is, as I have posted in a few section is for someone to make a back up copy of the QCN, of the original stock M919V modem file QCN, its very easy to make a backup of the QCN, with that we can reflash it in QSPST and make the AWS work, I need someone here with a videotron s4 model M919V to make a backup copy of the QCN file so we can try it out, if not we need to wait till they release a newer version. My model is the S4 but my model is i337M, but you can flash the M919V firmware because its the same modem inside it, NE1.

True still happens with nb4 modem. I want to go back to mk2 since I got better signal speeds. Can I go back from nb4 to mk2 again ?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread