Gallery, Snapchat, Camera FC

OP diqsa

13th July 2014, 10:44 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

18 posts
Hello,

I am currently having issues with all of my ROM updates. My camera will randomly be unable to connect, my gallery will randomly not play some of my videos/close, and i can't ever record a video from my front camera on snapchat. I have tried fixing permissions, trying both AOKP and TW based ROMS, did clean wipes each time before installing. Not sure what else I can do....anybody have any ideas? Please help, this is so very annoying and is sorta making me regret rooting my phone....maybe I have to unroot and re-root?
13th July 2014, 11:23 PM   |  #2  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Somewhere in Texas
Thanks Meter: 10,908

5,006 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by diqsa

Hello,

I am currently having issues with all of my ROM updates. My camera will randomly be unable to connect, my gallery will randomly not play some of my videos/close, and i can't ever record a video from my front camera on snapchat. I have tried fixing permissions, trying both AOKP and TW based ROMS, did clean wipes each time before installing. Not sure what else I can do....anybody have any ideas? Please help, this is so very annoying and is sorta making me regret rooting my phone....maybe I have to unroot and re-root?

If you did FULL wipes between the installs of different roms......then yes...I would Odin back to stock and start over.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread