Hacked hotspot question

Search This thread

Nickdroid86

May 22, 2010
OnePlus 9 Pro
Google Pixel 6 Pro
I have a hacked factory hotspot on my s4, and what I was wondering, i know it basically bypasses the hotspot plan and shows up in data instead. My question is, can I only use as much hotspot as I have for data? Like if i only get 5gb of lte a month, is that all I can use?

Right now I have the unlimited lte pan, and I use over 300gb a month, and it shows on my data plan. But i may need to downside. I don't want to lose what i use for hotspot though.

colorchange

May 31, 2013
I have a hacked factory hotspot on my s4, and what I was wondering, i know it basically bypasses the hotspot plan and shows up in data instead. My question is, can I only use as much hotspot as I have for data? Like if i only get 5gb of lte a month, is that all I can use?

Right now I have the unlimited lte pan, and I use over 300gb a month, and it shows on my data plan. But i may need to downside. I don't want to lose what i use for hotspot though.

Yes, the hotspot data use will show up in your data total.

shwnr11

Jun 26, 2014
Doesn't matter what you do they'll throttle you down if they consider wrongful usage. Whether it's thru data or tether data. If it shows on your plan, T-Mobile knows about it. The question would be what's the allowed limit?

Sent from my LG-D959 using XDA Free mobile app

colorchange

May 31, 2013
I think I have the answer. PDANET+ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got tagged by Tmo for exceeding my tethering cap and they shut me down. Started fighting with VPN's but after a day, gave up and came across PDAnet+ and tried it. Has been working for two days. The only catch is you have to USB tether, not wifi. You also have to throw the "hide from throttling" switch in the software. So far so good.

Reactions: Nickdroid86

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    If I get tagged before you do, I'll post exactly how I get the VPN up and running.
    I think I have the answer. PDANET+ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got tagged by Tmo for exceeding my tethering cap and they shut me down. Started fighting with VPN's but after a day, gave up and came across PDAnet+ and tried it. Has been working for two days. The only catch is you have to USB tether, not wifi. You also have to throw the "hide from throttling" switch in the software. So far so good.