OP nfamisnme

20th July 2014, 02:42 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Niles IL
Thanks Meter: 64

350 posts
Donate to Me
More
Hey guys i was wondering if its still impossible to root and install recovery without tripping knox, i saw the thread about using the towel method and im sure its a solid way to root without tripping knox, but well what im getting at is there a way to root and install recovery and restore to factory condition(so tmobile doesnt know incase i choose to jump to another phone)? Sorry if it sounds like a noobs question, ive been out of the game since knox debuted. Unfortunately i couldnt root at the time. I financed my phone and well u get the point.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
20th July 2014, 02:46 AM   |  #2  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Somewhere in Texas
Thanks Meter: 11,957

5,478 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nfamisnme

Hey guys i was wondering if its still impossible to root and install recovery without tripping knox, i saw the thread about using the towel method and im sure its a solid way to root without tripping knox, but well what im getting at is there a way to root and install recovery and restore to factory condition(so tmobile doesnt know incase i choose to jump to another phone)? Sorry if it sounds like a noobs question, ive been out of the game since knox debuted. Unfortunately i couldnt root at the time. I financed my phone and well u get the point.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Rooting will not trip Knox.....Custom recovery WILL.....
The Following User Says Thank You to The Sickness For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread